The Run Away Plan

Quakity was still in sweet, sweet love with Mr. Voldykins, and they both took great care of their little itty bitty baby, Skeppy. Skeppy was becoming quite the rebellious kid along with Bad, but Quakity couldn't be happier. Skeppy and Bad started dating, and they eventually ran away together into the woods. Quakity was devastated, his little Skeppy was gone forever, Voldy tried to comfort him and tell him to look outside the window and see that Skeppy and Bad were both just sitting in the ashes of the forest that burnt down (stupid California), but Quakity wouldn't listen, he knew his little Skeppy was gone for good. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad and Skeppy were definitely in love, even though there was no forest, Bad knew that he would always feel like the king around Skeppy, Bad would always be the king of the jungle. Skeppy was acting strange ever since he got bit by a spider and started mooing like a sheep (or whatever tf a sheep does idk sheep). Bad decided to write a love letter to Skeppy so that the Skepster could read it when he gets over his sheep disease thingie. 

"Dear beautiful Skeppy, you are the perfect match for me. I love your hair, and your eyes- they sparkle! And, girl, your fashion sense is spot-on! I hope you get over your ailment and write back, love, Bad. <3"