maybe more?

Georges was laying on the couch in his room with his head on Frances' lap as she casually played on her phone. Both dead of boredom. Then Frances jumped off the couch and Georges rolled onto the floor.

"OoUuUCH" he said.

"Sorry, I got bored." she casually replied as she she shrugged her shoulders. She was about to turn around, when a pillow hit her in the face. Leaving Georges with a smirk on his face.

"HEY!" she yelled. Glaring at him. "Oh sorry, I got bored." he mocked her. They then started throwing pillows at each other until they flopped on the bed, both laughing to hard to continue. Georges was almost on top of Frances this time. He jolted back. But he didn't know why he did though. His head was on her lap just a few minutes ago. But this time it just felt, weird.

Frances hardly noticed his weirdness. Then she lied down with her feet beside his head and his feet beside hers. Georges started to twirl his thumbs.

"You good?" she asked him. He looked up at her face this time. "Y-Yea. I'm good." he stuttered. And he mentally facepalmed himself. Frances looked at him confused. Then went back to playing on her phone.

"So, have you asked Angie to go to the spring dance with you yet?" she asked him raising her eyebrows and sitting up. "N-no, not yet." he answered. Frances frowned. "Well if you don't ask her soon then somebody else will." she said. Georges sighed. "Somebody already did." He told her. She looked confused. Georges sighed again. "William Mulligan."

Frances felt sorry for her friend. "Then she told me to ask you." He said. Now Frances was even more confused. "Why?" she asked. Georges put his head on his fist. "She said it was okay for friends to go together but I told her no because you would step on my feet when we were little."

"But you were the one who stepped on my feet. GEORGES!" she hissed while throwing another pillow at him. He chuckled. "Sorry. I didn't want to embarrass myself." he said. Frances rolled her eyes. "Boy, that ship sailed about 16 years ago." she joked.

"But who are you gonna go with if Angie is taken?" she asked arching her brow. Georges knew he was about to embarrass himself but he took the risk. "W-would you g-go with me. Like as friends." he asked. Was he blushing? What, noooo, he couldn't be. "N-nevermind. It was a stupid idea." he stuttered. Frances smiled. "Sure I'll go. I mean, it makes sense." she got up and kissed his cheek as she left the room blushing. Georges just sat there dumbfounded.