"Prolouge"

Hello, my name is Hetalia_Darkness, and welcome to my new story. First off- I DONT OWN FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S. One or Two. I am not capable of creating a game. Only stories and my lovely little cover photo. But Wattpad was a meanie and cut off the animatronics. :C Which is sad, Because it was the first time I had drawn them and it took forever... So i'll just post it to the side. ANYWAYS. Enjoy the story okay? It's my first Fnaf fanfic and I'm trying incorporate all these different components I keep seeing everywhere, and what I believe would be apart of this. In a sort of way to combine the Tumblr side of the Fandom, and the Game side of the Fandom in an easy on the eye sort of way. But I'm adding in what I think could fix both of those sides of the fandom together in a logical standpoint. Commentary of all kinds is welcome! Just tone the hate down alittle, okay? Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~

Being shut off for six years, isn't fun. Not when you're active inside the shell, which really isn't one. Not when you're a soul trapped inside your own body, and unable to escape. Not when you can feel every pulse of dormant engery course through the replacement parts of what once was your own muscles. Not when your body has become the result of someone else's success.

Though, I accepted this long awaited deep sleep. It left me to think. To remember, to regret, to wait, and to dream. He, the Builder, the man in green... had shut off the circuts and systems that allowed me to move, see, and speak because I had reached a level of unbearability that even he was hurting to see me in. Now, I don't feel that unbearability. It's a controlled variable in a whole equation, that's too difficult to see at once.

The scary, new sense of not feeling the warmth of blood running through veins, but engery coursing though wires and metal. Not feeling a real heart beat out blood, but a fake one meant to control electricity. One feeling the remains of the brain control the remans of the nerve system the Green Man decided to leave behind. Of having fake lungs to supply air and oxidate whatever human pieces remained of my old being. It could cause someone to crack after awhile, and that's what I did.

To feel the pain on the few parts of my body not replaced by mechanical pieces every waking second, it wasn't a way for anything to be. But he didn't care. I was eternal, all because of him. He wouldn't care if I was missing a finger and he'd say that the robotics were perfect.

I was sitting somewhere when my systems powered on again and I was greeted with my hands in my lap. Fingers curled ever so slightly, to touch the fake skin on my palms. I looked at my feet, covered in casual black converse. My favourite shoes. I was in a plain grey rolling office chair. The floor was cement and needed a good sleep.

"It's a good thing they didn't see her yet." A voice said. "I don't get how she powers on like that. I mean- a belly button is so obvious" Said a different male voice. "Oh calm down Vincent." Said a voice that sounded like it was coming through a phone. "Alright PG~" The guy, Vincent, had purred towards the other male. I looked up, adjusting to the new room. This wasn't Green Man's house. Thank god it wasn't his house.

The four guy's backs were to me. "BB should be coming through the vents here soon. To tell us the game is over for tonight" A taller man in a Night Guard outfit had said. I heard the thumping of soemthing through the vents. There were two of them on either side of the room. On the left and on the right. There was a long hallway that the men where facing. Infront of me was a metal desk, with a black electric fan and a tablet with secruity camera's.

The man, Vincent, had dyed his hair purple and he was wearing a purple shaded outfit like the security officers next to him. The guy who he purred too, had short brown hair and was a few inches taller than Vincent. Who couldn't be anything less than six foot. I pretended to clear my throat. "Ahem" I said, then hit above my chest with a fist lightly to get rid of the robotic hint in my voice. "Ahem. Can I ask where I am?" I asked, and their attention turned to me.