Part one: Inspections

Hello again. How're all of you? I'm back with another chapter for your enjoyment.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at Dave and he smiled at me. He was holding a rather thick looking blanket. A comforter for a queen sized bed. Yet is seemed dusty. He folded it and laid it next to Bonnie. "You said you shut down sometimes to reboot. So you can stay in here when you do" He said. I thanked him and he asked me to sit on the metal table.

I did and swung my legs over the side of the edge. "Can you remove your jacket? I have to check if anything is wrong wiht your limbs since you've been inactive" Dave asked, writing on a clipboard. I was facing Bonnie as I untied the ribbons and slipped the jacket off. Dave glanced at my back, as I saw him do in the mirror, looked back at his clipboard, then did a double take and looked at my back again all under a minute.

He set the paper and pen on the table and his other hand hovered over the scraps of skin covering my right shoulder blade and the top of my left shoulder blade. The skin was connected to the right side of my backa nd ended below where my ribcage would be. On the left side it ended in the middle of my left shoudler blade. The thinner edges of skin trailed down the sides of my stomach and were torn. The rest of the skin was tucked into the parts were my thighs connected with my waist.

The places were the reminants of my old body revealed wires that moved and woved tightly like muscel tissue, the revealed placed were my spine should be were metal virtabre. On my left side, right next to my spine and a place were the skin tucked afely underneath was a plaque. I saw it had changed it's name. From once being 'REN' In large letters with an lightly engraved enscription of when I was 'completed' around eight years ago, changed to "FREDDY FAZBEAR ENTERTAINEMNT CO."

"Your parts are so... complex. Like a real human. And this encasing..." He said, touching my concealed shoulder. The real muscels inside flinched and he backed away. "I-I-It's real!?" He said. Bonnie's head whipped up.

"Y-Y-Your real? A real person?" Dave asked me. I nodded. "Bbbbbbut how?" Bonnie asked, his glitching voice silenced the room as I thought of my answer. "Well... I dunno how I'm alive. But it was this whole complex proccess. The Builder as I call him- took me around seven to eight years ago and changed me from human to... this. He replaced a good amount of human parts- yet left a few human ones. He did something to it to make sure I don't rot. He also kept my mind, and some blood oil mixture to run the electric currents in the wires. So nothing gets pulled and he has to ruin his work to fix it." I said. "This is one thing BonBon would flip over. He could find a way to get you termanated for this..." Dave said.

"Why would BonBon do that?" I asked him. "He is sort of in a position thats of power behind Freddy and Fredrick's backs. The other animatronics fear him because of his almost ruthless hand of power and ability to enforce the rules." Dave said. "Even I have to behave, or i'll be stuffed inside a suit like they were." Dave explained. He sat criss cross on the table behind me.

"So which parts require the cleaning?" Dave asked after awhile of him readjusting the connectants of the wires and fixing the bolts of the plaque. I pointed to the circuit engravings on my side and the part around my neck. "These have to keep clean, along with the metalic parts of my hair. The hair can just use a glass cleaner because of the lamanent, and the metal uses a normal cleaner" I explained.

The Builder would spend hours making sure my hair and parts were cleaned to a polish. But I usually did it mayself. Creepy ass Stalker. It was like Mad Father almost. I was a doll to him. Dave nodded and left. Coming back with a few cleaning cloths, two containers of sperate cleaners, and a toothpick. He started to get the dirt out of the engravings and putting the dirt bits on a cloth. It was a proccess like cleaning dirt from under nails.