Part four: Music

In the morning, I was sitting in the service room next to Bonnie. We stared at random places until the Manager walked in. He stared at Bonnie as Dave turned in his chair and smiled at him. "Morning, Scott" He greeted. "Yes yes... Dave. When did you fix the rabbit?" Scott asked. "I fixed him yesterday." Dave replied. "And If I remember, he still has the programming for the services?" Scott asked curiously. "I have the back-ups here incase he needs an update, but yes" Dave replied, holding the circut with a tape lable on it for 'dining'. "Great! It can replace the singer while it's in Concert Hall" Scott said.

"Time for work! Oh! And give this to the green one. It's a list of songs from the past... twenty, thirty or so years?" Scott added, setting the circut on the table and leaving. I got up and connected to the circut with the wire. "I thought there was a band here. Not that I'm not happy you all turned me on, and I have a purpose... but why another music attraction?" I asked. "Because the band only knows specific children songs. Teenagers get dragged here often, too... so they need their own area to hang out at away from the younger children" Dave explained.

I scanned the new data of songs. I didn't know a good portion of the newer music. But I knew a good portion of this. Especially the older songs, or the forgein ones. I snapped and felt the parts stiffen. I left with Bonnie behind me. I ended up in the backstage for the Concert Hall. I mimicked another sigh before walking onto the stage.

"H-hello! I-I'm R-R-R-Ren!" I said, for some reason the voice box was messing up. "W-What song would you like to hear?" I asked the bored looking teenagers. Someone came up and requested a song. Music started to play, and the programming made me sing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short. But i have no ideas left. So this story is going on hold. Maybe forever, maybe until next week. Idfk. Anyways. Sorry dudes and dudettes.

See you in the Dark Side, maybe?