|9|

Wooyoung
He came closer. "Thank you. You've risked a lot" San said thankfully. "You're welcome" I answered whereupon I looked up to him.

"What do want to do now?" Was my question because I was very curious. What was on his mind? Now that he was free.

"I actually planned on killing everyone here" the taller answered. I breathed in hardly. He was serious, I could tell.

"And I want to take you with me" he finished his sentence while I just wanted to kiss him deeply. His lips looked so damn kissable-

"B-But where do you want to go?" My voice was a little bit shaky, which San noticed immediately. And for the first time, San touched me.

He placed his beautiful large hands on my hip. I felt like I was about to faint and fall into his arms. But that never happened. Instead, San came only closer and closer.

"I want to go to my residence. It's big and we can live there in peace, I promise" San explained. My breath hitched for a moment. He really wanted me to stay with him, to live with him...

"I am not sure, if I can leave with you" I answered honestly. All my life, I never thought about going somewhere else. It was my destiny to stay at the castle.

"What's stopping you?" San asked me sensitively. I shrugged because I didn't even know what stopped me. "It's...my father. I can't just leave him" I answered. 

I got goosebumps when I suddenly felt San's big hand on my cheek. His hand was warm and soft. Every part of my body started to heat up as soon as San touched me.

"But he's not good for you. He poisoned you. Did you forget?" He said softly. He was right. My father turned into a beast since San was here.
My father used me in order to provoke San.

"I know. He actually also..locked me into my room" I mumbled. San just looked at me mad and sad at the same time. He was worried about me, I could tell.

I wanted to go with San so bad. But I couldn't just leave the castle behind. As the prince I needed to take responsibility.

"I can tell that you don't feel safe here" the taller said while he carefully stroked my hair behind my ear. "That's true" I answered.

Again, I bit my lip.
I felt like fainting. San's muscular body was so close to my body.

"What do you want hm beautiful? Tell me" the taller sounded seductive. His voice was like music.

"You" I answered and touched his body softly. He smirked and leaned forward.

"Are you sure?" The taller asked again whereupon I just nodded. Maybe all of the citizen including my father would hate me but now I needed to think about what I wanted.
San would be my happiness. I felt it.

"But I need your permission for something" he said worriedly. My breath hitched again. He didn't wait for my answer since I was too nervous to ask him what he needed my permission for.

"In order to escape from here...I probably need to kill some people" San explained. Of course I knew exactly what he meant. He would kill my father.

"Then do it" I said while I bit my lip again. He looked into my eyes, knowing that I wasn't even realizing the shit that was going on.

"We need a plan, Wooyoung" San started to grab my hands. His thumb rubbed against the back of my hands.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps. My eyes got big and I looked up to San.
There wasn't any time left to make a plan.

"San.." I mumbled anxiously. He looked worried and unprepared.

But then the door opened and my father stood in the door frame.