chapter 4

This is 3 months later.
TW: Blood, Fighting, Stabbing also Smut lol
keys: y/ec is your eye color

Y/N wakes up, Quackity snuggling him close. Y/N smiles and kisses his head. Y/N slips out of his arms and out of the bed. He walks over to the window wearing nothing but his boxers and a big T-shirt. The rain had been falling for hours now. Everyone and everything's had seemed..dull. It was like everyone's spark had left. Y/N walks outside in the pouring rain and walks down the prime path. His bare feet hit the wet oak planks. Everyone else is asleep, as should Y/N. But he doesn't want to. He continues to walk, getting himself and his clothes soaking wet. He turns, jumping off the path over to the grass, feelings the wet grass in between his toes, he walks until, he reaches his flower garden. He had worked months on this garden, and he works on it more each day. He sits in the middle of the flowers in a praying position. His hands on his lap and his head down, he thinks, about everything.

Him and Quackity have been touching and kissing and have been so happy, but everytime someone asks about their 'relationship' Quackity tries to change the subject, I mean they have never made it official but it hurts. Y/N's dad, Philza, recently came to visit, and it went great but, in the back of his mind, it kinda bugged him that while they were hanging out, Quackity had been getting awfully close to Jchlatt. His dad knew something was wrong and tried to ask him what was wrong but Y/N pushed him away. Yes Y/N is so deeply in love with Quackity but...he don't know if he loves him.

As well as Y/N's stupid boy problems, Tommy has been exiled and is gone, Y/N barely sees him anymore and as for Tubbo...things between him and Tommy have gotten bad. Dream keeps telling them shit that isn't true, and it's tearing them apart. The other day whilst Y/N was out picking flowers, he saw Tubbo walk outside, he had thrown the compass on the ground and stepped on it, causing it to break. Tubbo had walked away and Y/N ran to the pile of shards and picked every last piece up. He had taken it inside and fixed it up. He set it high upon a shelf. "Poor Tubbo...Poor Tommy.." He said to himself and frowned, the two boys were so close, and yet, Dream, oh Dream, he had to ruin it all, deep down...Y/N hates Dream. He makes his blood boil, he's a stupid manipulative tall bitch. He will get revenge on him someday, He will.

Mark. My. Words. he thought

"Y/N?" Y/N looked up to see Quackity, his beanie had been soaking wet and he had been standing there. He suddenly sits down next to Y/N. "I missed you." Quackity comforted Y/N, "Did you? Or are you saying that for me to believe and then you leave me to go with Jschlatt again?" Quackity frowned and looked at Y/N. Quackity brought Y/N's head to his chest and he held him tightly. They sat like that for a while, they held each other's embrace and it felt like nothing else mattered. "God i'm so sorry Y/N.." Quackity held Y/N as he sat in his lap. Quackity kept repeating sorry as he kissed Y/N up and down his neck. Y/N laughed and took off Quackity's beanie to reveal his jet black hair. Y/N tugged it and Quackity moaned. Y/N jumped off of Quackity's lap, Quackity looked at Y/N, his cheeks were a crimson red and he seemed to be hard. Quackity smirked as he picked up Y/N and his beanie.

They got back inside and Quackity put his beanie on the table. He set Y/N down on the bed and Y/N moaned at his touch. "You're so pretty Y/N" He praised the smaller underneath him. Quackity ran his hands up and down Y/N's body, he praised the boy under him, teasing him mercilessly. Quackity slipped his shirt off and threw it to the floor, "Y/N..." Y/N looked up at him with his y/ec eyes. "I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk." Y/N turned a deep red and Quackity turned to Y/N's neck. He slipped his hands under his neck and pulled the smaller boy closer to him. He put Y/N's neck up to his mouth and looked up at Y/N for approval and Y/N nodded.

Y/N felt Quackity suck his neck, Y/N moaned as Quackity marked his neck, sucking and biting his sensitive spots until they left red and purple marks, that would surely be visible for weeks, licking them to the ease the pain. He goes back to Y/N's lips and kisses him roughly.

(TS CAUSE IM TO TIRED TO WRITE SMUT RN I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER IT WILL BE FULL SMUT)

Y/N breathes heavily while lying on Quackity's bare chest. "Fuck Y/N...that was..." Y/N just giggled and kissed his forehead. Y/N gets up and walks over to get his clothes. He puts them on and walks over to his bathroom. He picks up his brush and brushes his hair, he hums a tune Wilbur had sung to him, the lyrics were something like

  Your in her bed but i'm in her twitch chat
i've got the key and he's just a doormat
and even though he's got social skills
that doesn't mean i can't pay the bills
anyways make the most of him
cause she moves on pretty bloody quick
oh-oh
your new boyfriends an arsehole

Quackity walked in on him as he brushed his hair. He wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist and kissed his neck. Y/N giggled and turned around, kissing him again.

**ts**

Y/N is walking down the path next to Wilbur.
"Y/N...can i tell you something?" Y/N looks over at Wilbur and nods. "Well..I kinda...want to do something.." "Like what Wilbur?" Wilbur sighs, "I'm so angry, I have all this anger building up inside of me and...I want to blow up the nation." Y/N stops walking. "W-what?" "I want to blow up the nation, and I want your help." Y/N crosses his arms, "Wilbur that is so stupid!" Wilbur looks away, "I know but..it feels like a need...I need to...blow it up." Y/N leans against a wall, "What's in it for me..?" "You help me and you get away free." Y/N looks up at him. "Fine."

"Is everything set up?" Wilbur nods and and pulls out a lever and some wires. "You ready?" Y/N hesitates but eventually slowly nods. Wilbur pulls the lever and a bunch of TNT goes off. Y/N hides in the corner and covers his ears. "Y/N! You need to leave, if they find you here your gonna get in trouble!" Y/N crawls out of there and finds Quackity standing behind a tree in horror. Y/N hugs him and they hold each other, feeling safe in each other's arms. All they are are BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Just over and over again. After everything is blown up, nothing remains of the once loved nation. "What the hell?!" they hear Dream yell from a distance. "Dream what's going on?" George says following behind Dream. Dream finds the hole and goes down, finding Wilbur sitting there, laughing. "Wilbur what the hell?!" Wilbur looks up at Dream and laughs, "If I can't have it..no one can!" Dream pulls out his sword and puts it against Wilburs pale skin. The blade pushing hard enough to hurt but not hard enough to make any damage. "Wilbur...you messed up, you really messed up.." Dream says digging the sword deeper. "At least I can die, a man..that took what he wanted...when he wanted it.." He says in a raspy voice. Dream sticks the blade entirely through his neck, blood dripping down the sword as he takes it out. Wilbur lays there, lifeless. "Wilbur.." Y/N says in a shaky voice. "Y/N..." Quackity says. "Y/N..."