chapter 7

It's been weeks since me and Quackity last spoke. I miss him? Yes, yes I do, but he also hurt me deep down, i couldn't stop thinking about what he did with Schlatt. It's been in my head, I can't get it out, and then...i've been thinking. murderous thoughts. The thought of him, dead. I hate him. I hate him so fucking much. I just. I want him dead. I want Quackity back, and I can't think of any other way, but to kill him, to kill Schlatt.

I sat at the edge of my bed. Twisting my fingers together and biting my nails. How would I do it? I could frame him for something and get him killed...or I could...stab him, burn him...or torture him. I get up from my bed and walk over to the kitchen. Looking through the drawers I found possible weapons, deciding I picked up a sword and a lighter, I knew Schlatt had lighter fluid in his house.

I walked out and hid in a tree near Schlatts house, Quackity left to Las Nevadas and Schlatt went inside. I knew it was time. I slipped inside through his bedroom window ans started pouring the lighter fluid. Pouring it in every room, except the living room, thats where Schlatt was. I crept in there trying not to make any noise, I heard him snoring which made this a whole lot easier. I walked faster and faster until I reached him. I held the blade against his neck and sat there. Looking at what I was about to do. I took a deep breath and slashed his throat. his eyes flinging open but then immediately stopping movement. He was dead.

I poured more fluid around the living room, then walked out the house, lighting the lighter and throwing it on the floor, I ran as the house filled up with flames. I ran back home locking my door and running to the bedroom, locking that door too. I sat on my bed, opening my laptop to watch something on youtube.

Hours passed, it was now 8:30 pm. I heard a knocking on the door, then it opened. They must have knew about the spare key under the mat. I opened my bedroom door to see a sobbing and broken down Quackity. "Y/N.." he looked at me with eyes full of heartbreak. I let him in and he sat on the bed. "Schlatt's dead.." I sighed. "I know." "You don't care..?" I swiftly turned my head to look at him. "No. I don't care Quackity." He looked away from me, "Why not?" I stayed quiet. "Why not?!" "Cause I love you! ... and he took you away from me.." Quackity held my hand. "I'm sorry..." "Quackity you left me for him. Why?" He sighed and pulled me into his lap. "I was trying to get his money okay? but then I ended up actually falling for him..but I still love you Y/N.." Tears started falling down my face. I couldn't say anything. Instead I just kissed him. He held my face and kissed me back. His hands ran up and down my thighs. We held each other for a while, just feeling each others warmth

AN/ YALL BETTER NOT COMPLAIN ABT THIS BEING SHORT ISTG ILL KICK U ALL ITS 500 WORDS EAT IT UP AND APPRECIATE IM FEEDING YOU.