Chapter 5

Tw// SMUT
note: i've never written smut before so forgive me if it's bad.
Key: y/ff = your favorite flower

The fall days slowly turned into spring, the flowers blooming and the leaves turning green. Some people have recovered from Wilburs death, but Y/N? Y/N wasn't sure. Quackity had gone farther in building El Rapids. Y/N and Quackity built a house in El Rapids, along with George, Sapnap, and Karl building one as well. Tubbo, still being the president, had taken more control and stood up to Dream. George and Dream got engaged and plan to have a wedding this spring. Fundy didn't seem to enjoy the news. Wilbur had turned into what everyone now calls him, Ghostbur.

"Good morning Y/N" Quackity said and smiled as Y/N woke up, to smell pancakes and eggs cooking on the furnace. He sat on the edge of the bed and then got up, letting his feet hit the cold floor. He walked over to Quackity and hugged him. The taller chuckled and kissed his forehead. Y/N smiled and took a deep breath, his life made him so happy, he was with the person he loved for so long, he has the best friends he could ever ask for, and he doesn't have a single worry. "Guess what Y/N" "Hm?" Quackity grinned as he set the table, "Today is our anniversary," Y/N's cheeks grew red and smiled, "so i'm taking you out for a surprise." "Really? You really don't have to do that-" Y/N got cut off by Quackity giving him a kiss, Y/N giggled and Quackity caressed his cheek. "Now eat up, Today's gonna be a long day." Quackity beamed with joy.

Y/N got dressed in a black t-shirt with a skirt, fishnet leggings, and a pair of black converse. Quackity took his hand and they walked out of the house. They walked into L'manburg, which is currently in the process of being rebuilt. Quackity took Y/N to the flower shop that was run by Nihachu. "Hey Niki, can i have a y/ff?" Niki nodded and got a y/ff from the shelf. "That'll be 5 iron ingots!" Quackity handed her the ingots and took the flower. "Here you go, mi amor." Y/N giggled at the name and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you Quackity."

Quackity held his hand and they walked out to a river, Y/N sat down and ran his hands through the stream of water, the coldness of the water making his fingers turning red. Y/N stood up and Quackity hugged him from behind. "Look at that, the sun shines beautifully, and it's even more beautiful when it's graceful glow turns to your face." Y/N blushes and Quackity spins him until they are facing each other. Quackity pulls him closer and kisses him.

The kiss is long and sweet, them savoring every moment. Their tongues danced and Quackity stuck his deeper. "Mmph- Fuck~" He placed his hands under their thighs and put Y/N's legs around his waist. He stops kissing Y/N and carries him to their shared house.

**ts** (also a pov change cause it's too hard to do this 😭)

They cuddled under the moonlight, their faces close together. Sharing kisses and sweet laughter.

"Goodnight mi amor." he says and we fall asleep in each other's embrace

A/N: Did you guys like the pov change? if you didn't i can go back i just want feedback thanks lmao