3.

"good morning shinso!", iida says loudly.

shinso nods his way, as he does to everyone that greets him.

he quickly makes himself a huge cup of black coffee and sits on the counter as he watches midoriya talk about some none sense while todoroki smiles fondly back at him.

...that's gay.

"morning guys!"

huh. denki is up.

he turns around to catch as everyone greets denki with a smile.

he feels a smile forming on his face, he quickly turns around.

"morning shinso!"

shinso turns around to face the blonde.
"morning...", he mumbles in a groggy voice.

there's a few heads that turn to stare at the pair interact, a bit surprised to hear shinso talking in the morning.

...to none other than denki kaminari.

"heh, how many cups have you had since i last saw you?", denki asks casually.

shinso smirks. "uh...let's see... like five? six counting this one-"

denki chuckles and shakes his head. "that's bad dude. you shouldn't make it sound so casual"

"too late", shinso smiles.

"does it even taste good? do you put any sugar to it? it smells gross", denki scrunches up his nose as he stares at the cup with a frown.

shinso chuckles quietly before handing him the cup. "try it and tell me yourself"

more heads turn their way to stare at them with surprise. some look smug while others look confused.

denki gulps and shakes his head. "no way dude.  i bet it's poisoned or worse! just plain black coffee"

shinso rolls his eyes with a smile. "come on"

denki stares at shinso for a few seconds before grabbing the cup of coffee and bringing it to his mouth.

he stops.

"but what if-"

"denki", shinso says in a warning.

denki sighs and brings the cup to his mouth. his eyes travel back to shinso before going back down to the black liquid.

he takes a small sip before making a look of disgust.

he sticks his tongue out and makes vomiting noises.

shinso shakes his head before grabbing the cup and drinking it quickly.

denki shakes his head and scrunches up his nose. "that doesn't even have milk in it!"

shinso rolls his eyes. "of course it doesn't. it's black coffee-"

"not even a small spoon of sugar!"

shinso looks amused. "...i bet you have... orange juice every morning-"

"ugh dude! no! of course not! i have apple juice-"

shinso covers his mouth as a chuckle escapes from it.

denki smiles as he adds another win to his list.

they don't notice the many eyes behind them.

nor the blushes covering their cheeks.