7.

"okay, what's up denks. you look like you might pass out any time now"

shinso is seating on the counter with a cup of black coffee in hand, denki is next to him standing with his hands on the counter.
his face is pale and his feet are shaking.

denki looks up to shinso. "...i- uh..."

shinso frowns a bit and turns his body to face denki completely. he's giving him his full attention, denki feels his cheeks hit up a bit.

shinso nods his head for him to continue.

"...well...i-shit, how do i say this? okay, i..."

shinso rolls his eyes. "spit it out denks"

denki takes a deep breath. "...i wanted to... make an agreement?"

shinso raises his eyebrows, he's honestly surprised.
"an agreement? to what?"

denki looks down once again. "...uh..."

shinso pats his head softly. "look up denks"

denki flushes and looks up with a small smile.

shinso's heart can't take this.

"i wanted to make an agreement, to like... this?", he uses his hands to refer to the both of them in the kitchen counter. "...like maybe instead of meeting up in the kitchen and staying here... we could like go to each other's rooms? and stay there to hang out and maybe spend the night? i don't know... i thought about it yesterday and yeah.... what do you think?"

shinso's cheeks are a light pink, he slowly smiles.
"i'm cool with that", he says simply.

denki sighs and rests his head on shinso's lap.
"...i was so scared toshi. i thought you would be mad at me or somethin' and then you would never speak to me again!"

shinso is barely hearing anything he's saying.
he still can't get over the fact that denki's head is in his lap.
he slowly lowers his hand to pet his hair.

"...i'm not mad denks... i don't know what gave you that idea but i don't think i'd be able to stop speaking to you or shit... you're already part of my life dude. you can't escape now"

he feels denki chuckle and move his head so he's facing shinso.

"that kinda sounds romantic"

both of them laugh, with very noticeable blushes.

"but thanks toshi... you can't escape being part of my life either now", he smirks. "you're trapped inside it... foreeeveeeer!"

shinso laughs and shakes his head. "oh no, i think i regret some nights now...", he jokes.

denki laughs and stares at shinso fondly.
"too late dude, can't go back in time"

shinso stares at denki with a fond smile.
"dammit", he whispers.

denki chuckles.

there's a silence formed between them afterwards, but this time. neither mind.

they're both aware of their rapid hearts and flushed faces, but honestly? who cares.

denki stands up and bows to shinso with a teasing smile. "shall we head to your room, my noble sir?"

shinso shakes his head and jumps out of the counter.
denki offers his hand and shinso grabs it firmly.

"we shall", he says before they both crack up laughing.

...the cup is completely forgotten and so is bakugou's warning.