9.

there's three rhythmically coordinated knocks on the door, shinso know exactly who it is.

"come in", he mumbles loud enough.

denki bursts through the door with a grin, he immediately starts speaking really fast.

shinso frowns. "slow down denks", he says softly. he stands up and walks towards the boy.

denki let's out a loud breath and nods.
"kiribro just announced that he's dating bakubro!", he says loudly.

shinso's eyes widen. "did you lose?"

denki shakes his head. "i don't know yet, i ran here as fast as possible because i wanted you to be there for the bet"

yes, shinso is part of it now.

he bet for bakugou, because he thinks he would just scream his feelings and be a 'man' about it.

"come on! come on! let's go toshi!", denki grabs his hand and pulls him out of the room.

they run to the common room, where many people are surrounding the pair.

"ah, could you guys give us some space please?", kirishima voices out.

he turns to stare at his angry boyfriend and pulls him towards him.
the class go around congratulating them and bakugou seems tired of it.

"calm down kat", kirishima whispers so only bakugou can hear.
bakugou's cheeks are pink now.

"there they are! come on toshi!", denki comes in running as he pulls shinso with him.
when they get there they're still holding hands.

both have blushes on their faces and it's definitely not because of the running.

"guys! guys! did you say it? who won?", denki stands beside mina and sero. bakugou and kirishima walk towards them holding hands.

they all turn to the new couple with knowing looks. mina chimes in. "we want to know everything, every little detail, everything"

everyone nods in agreement, even shinso.

kirishima smiles and looks at bakugou expectedly. his angry boyfriend nods with a sigh.

"we both confessed", he starts. "at the same time"

they're all surprised before a groan escapes sero's mouth. "does that mean that no one won?", he sounds disappointed.

mina ignores him and goes to hug the pair.
"aww! you guys! that's so cute!"

kaminari grabs shinso's arm and moves towards them to congratulate them.

then he walks away with shinso.
"guess we lost", he sighs.

shinso shakes his head. "no, we won denks, neither lost"

denki looks up to him with a smile.
"oh! you're right!"

shinso pulls out his cup of coffee, surprisingly he hasn't drank any since yesterday's morning.
"what shall we celebrate our win with?"

denki pulls out the apple juice and a big cup.
"we shall head to the mall and buy more pillows! and also chocolate for tonight!"

shinso smiles and nods. "okay, whats happening tonight?"

denki looks yo to him with a smirk. "we're watching... anime!"

shinso shakes his head. "oh my god. you're terrible", he jokes.

"ah, i know you love me toshi"

shinso shakes his head once again. a teasing smile is formed. "how can you be so sure?"

denki shrugs. "you watched shrek with me"

oh. right. yeah, that's a good point.

"good point", shinso mumbles.

denki cheers and pulls out the cereal box.
"i know! can we watch ponyo?"

"yeah, okay"

shinso smiles once again, and it feels very natural for him to do so.

it is at least when he is around denki.

but besides the point.

his fingers intertwined with denki's.

he admits,

he has a crush on denki kaminari.