Chapter one HAPPINESS

It was a cold winter day when Honeii needed to run out to wal-mart. "Maaa, I'm going to wal-Mart do you need anything?" As she walked into the kitchen her mom chatted away on her cell "yea girl ,I'm looking for a new house it's time for a move. Honeii's 17 now and she's just like her father a hot head". I shot her a look "what that mean?! Laughing you know what alright I'm going to wal-mart". As she walk out side to her Audi, her phone rang. "What's up papi"? It was Lex better known as Debo. Now Debo wasn't that Debo. He was ruthless, one thing he made clear to any and every one he was about his money and he loves his family play with those things your dead."what's up ma,you good?" Honeii: ya I'm good ,I miss you .I was actually heading over after I left Walmart. I need to grab somethings." Now Debo and Honeii wasn't in a relationship, but to the eye they where a relationship. Luther was another story Luther was her everything her happiness,her joy her,everything. But after the lost of a child they planned things started to change with them.it's like the more she patched the more they ripped open with the unspoken words.
Photo:Debo & Honeii

"Debo: yea that's cool ma grab sum backwood while you out

"Debo: yea that's cool ma grab sum backwood while you out." Honeii: cool thugg I gotcha.
As she got in the car she couldnt help but send Luther a text .
"Hey I hope your ok,and I know we not on the best of terms right now but I do love you and won't ever stop,enjoy."
She pushed the button to start the car and Maihla was playing "you, you make my heart go boom, I'm thinking it's the way that you lay the way that you play I'm praying for forever, that's while it's now. I don't want to hide I don't want to hide I don't want to shy from you.."  as she rode down Hunting dr she couldn't help but wish things would get back right with her and Luther. I mean shit was great with Debo , but her heart cried for Luther,his touch his laugh, she shook the thoughts away becoming teary eyed. Luther decided to push Honeii away and in the process she ran to North Carolina where she was now.And he was in Mississippi acting like he was over her but they both still felt the connection. She knew better. As she pulled into the parking lot of wal-mart she hesitated she really for got what she went for but got out and got fruit. Walking back to the car she got a few horns blew at her and a few ppl trying to stop her but this was a daily for her so she ignored it. Making it to the car she got in and sighed "pull it together Honeii it's ok day by day" she told herself.