Chapter One

Sophie Foster walked down the pathway in the park. She was strolling through since she finished her homework and had nothing else to do. Walking down, she saw some picnic tables, But one in particular caught her eyes. She gasped. At the table was her so called "Boyfriend" Evan. He was sitting with another girl. Heather. The whore. 

Evan had told Sophie he was sick when she asked if he wanted to come over. Obviously, he was lying. Sophie hid behind some bushes, watching the scene unfold. It looked like they were talking about something. Then Heather started leaning in. Evan was too. Sophie was furious! Actually, furious might've been an understatement. Steam was practically coming out her ears. She stood up suddenly, the pair not paying a bit of attention to her. 

She stomped over to Evan, both of them breaking apart when hearing her come over. The smack could be heard from all over the park. 

"You bitch!" Sophie snapped. "I thought you were "sick". Apparently not. But I am! I'm sick of you!"

"Bae-"

Don't "Bae" me! You lost that right." Sophie turned and speed walked away, hearing footsteps behind her. 

"Soph! Wait!" He tried. "I'm sorry! Really! I don't know what came over me! I swear!"

"Really?" Sophie turned on her heel, facing him. "Is there a reason you lied?" 

"Um...I...well..." he stuttered.

"That's what I thought." She turned on her heel, and ran to her house. 

----------

Sophie made it back home, tears streaming down her face. She fumbled for her keys, putting it in the keyhole. The smell of fettuccine exited the house, making it's way to Sophie's nose. 

"Mmm...Mom, I'm home!" 

"Hey sweetie, I'm in the kitchen!" Her mom, Emma, answered back. Sophie walked into the kitchen, wiping away the tears and praying her mom wouldn't notice.

Of course the universe wasn't on her side.

"Sophie, can yo-" Emma turned around and gasped. "Sweetie? What's wrong?"

"The douche bag," was Sophie's only response, going to the cupboards to take out the plates. 

"Hey Soybean!" Her father, William, came downstairs, "Is that your mom's famous fettuccine?"

Emma laughed while Sophie scowled. "Please stop calling me that."

"Never!" Sophie's little sister, Amy, came barreling down the stairs. "We will always call you Soybean, Soybean."

When Sophie was younger, she used to pronounce her name as "Soybean" and not "Sophie". She asked her dad and little sister to stop cause it annoys her, but they don't listen. Obviously.

"Amy, can you get the silverware?" Amy nods, going over to the drawers. 

Once the table was set, they all sat down. Will was at the head, Emma on the left of him, Amy is beside her, and Sophie was at Will's right. They chatted a little bit over dinner, mostly about school and work. After dinner, Sophie heads upstairs to start on her homework. 

"Sweetie!" Her mom called from downstairs. "Please come here, we're leaving!"

"Coming!" Sophie jumped down off her bed, running down the stairs, tripping on the third step from the bottom. 

"Soybean!" Sophie's dad playfully scowls. "Stop being so clumsy!" He helps her up, Amy is currently dying too much to help Sophie. 

Sophie and her family gets in the car. "What store do we need to go?" Emma asked her husband, pulling out the driveway. 

"Walmart."

Emma drives in the direction to Walmart. On the highway, a car that looks like it's being driven by a drunk person drives past them. The car swerves on the road. Towards the Foster family.

"MOM!" Amy yells, looking back to see the car.

"Everyone, unbuckle your seatbelts" Emma yells, trying to get out of the way of the other car. She was unsuccessful. 

The car crashed right into their car. Sophie and Amy having to undone their seatbelts, jumped out the car before the crash. Sophie sheltered Amy with her body, looking at the destroyed car, flames burst, eating both cars and drivers. 

"Mom? Dad?" Amy cried. "Mom! Dad!" Tears are falling down both sisters' cheeks as they watch the hungry flames eat their parents.

----------

673 words

A/N: Sorry not sorry :) This is my second book so there will be some spelling mistakes. Have a great weekend, my lovelies!!!

Book Question: What's Sophie's favorite color?

Personal Question: What's your favorite Dizznee (Get it) Movie?                                                   Mine is Mulan (The live-action one)