1

Blake POV

"Blake!! Seriously."

I was startled awake by my best friend Blair who stood in the doorway to my room begging for me to get out of bed. Did I know I needed to? Yes. But did I want to? No.

"Blake come on, I woke you up 30 minutes ago. It would have given you plenty of time to get ready but, no. You felt the need to continue to sleep. And because of that you now have only 15 minutes to get ready." She said with a smirk on her face hoping I wouldn't see.

Today was her big day. The concert she hasn't shut up about since they dropped the tour dates a few months ago. Chase Atlantic. The concert didn't even start till 7 PM tonight, but of course she wanted to get there early so we could be at the very front. This band wasn't even the headline. They were just the opening act. Who even gets this excited over an opener? Oh right, Blair.

"Okay, Okay I'm coming" I rolled over to the bedside table reading the clock at 9:30 AM.

I groaned loud enough to show my annoyance but not enough to make Blair mad. Because if you knew Blair, you did not want to get under that girl's skin.

I sluggishly made my way into the bathroom where I did my daily hygiene things. Brushed my teeth, washed my face, did my skincare, all that fun stuff. Being finally fully awake, I turned my curling wand on and walked away to my closet to try and pick an outfit for today into the night.

I wasn't going for super fancy, but I was going for something that would not be like everyone else, let's just say. I pulled out my black-tank bodycon dress, my black leather jacket, and my leather black doc martens. Simple but different. I had to be careful in the way I wore my clothes and how I chose to dress myself.

My body type wasn't the typical 'model-body skinny'. Being as I was a major athlete in high school, I had a 'fit athletes body'. Average height (5'8 to be exact), toned legs, toned arms, full booty. I had worked for years on my body and I loved wearing whatever I wanted to show it off.

My body was the only thing that gave me confidence. Now of course I never gave my body away and fucked as many guys as I could, but I did have some fun with them that were inside my limits. I never did lose my virginity either. It was one thing that I always kept for myself until I knew it was the right person. It was always something that pissed off boys that I hung out with because I would never go farther with them the way they wanted. It made me feel powerful though. I had locked up the one thing men desire in the entire world.

I walked back into my bathroom to do my hair and makeup. Deciding to go with beach waves considering the way they made my dark hair shine and bounce, and simple face makeup with winged black eyeliner.

I took a look in the mirror really proud of what I had put together making my way out the door with Blair.

"Are you hungry? Because I'm starving" she pointed out.

I nodded my head along with her, listening to her constant babbling as normal about this dumb ass band we were going to watch. I rarely pay attention to her so this time wasn't any different.

We decided on this little cafe next to the LA mall that we had read good reviews about. I ordered the classic club, and Blair got her usual Caesar salad because she felt over the past few months that she wanted to go vegetarian just for the hell of it. She always did spastic things like that.

"Omg Blake" she squealed.

"What" as I looked up from my sandwich just wanting to eat in peace.

"Blake they are really early and just posted that they would let the first 5 people in early even before VIP early!!" She exclaimed with such excitement.