Chapter2

I woke up and did my hygiene routine and got dressed for school..

"Adri.." something whispered and i felt a cold breeze..maybe i was still half sleep so i splashed cold water on my face and reached for a towel it was on the toilet but it felt like someone handed it to me..as i dried my face and looked up into the mirror i saw my reflection but not only mines i also saw another one i blinked it dissapeard and blinked again and there it was again...Andrew o.o i froze i was shocked by what i was seeing i ran my black ass out the restroom but whrn i turnt around to run threw was nobody...i got dressed put my hair in a messy bun and threw my back pack over my shoulder and headed for the door.

"Ain't you gon eat bre'fas?" My mom asked

"Nah im not Hungry bye mama love u gotta go" i replied as i dashed out the door.

Finnaly i made it to school it was the last day of 8th grade i cant believe summer was right around the corner...all i could think about in class was my new bathing suit and dipping my body in that cool water...

"Mrs.Hendrix...yoo-hoo hello?" Mr.Myers said

"Umm..yea..what?" I said with confusion

"Perhaps you'd like yo tell us what x is?" Mr.Myers said

"Uh..no tf i don't" i mumbled under my breath

"What was that?" He said

"Nothing...come on Mr.Myers its the last day of school we suppose to turn up..." i told him

"Shew i heard that" this boy named Daquan said

"You can say that again" Sharita responded to my statement

"Go to the front board Mrs.Hendrix" Mr.Myers insisted

He only calls me by my last name when im in serious trouble by him or don't pay attention in his class...i got up from my desk and bit my lip and took a giant gulp as i walked to the board to solve the problem..at this point everyone was starring at me no one said a word just silence...i began to get cold as chill bumps got on my skin i looked at the clock waiting on it to ring so for second period all the fun begins...suddenly i cold breeze chilled down my back i got goosebumps and i had butterflies in my stomach...

"Its 3" a voice whispered

But while i was looking around no one was talking they were all lookin at me like a boy looks at a playboy magazine...suddenly i saw andrew next to me i guess no one else did he was telling me how to solve the problem...then he faded away o.o

The bell rang and we left class

"Girl how u solve that?" Shaunte asked

"You didnt see anyone by the board?" I asked

"Yea only you and the teacher" she said

"Oh well ot was easy as pie" i sai as i walked away and smiled.

Shaunte and Sharita were twins Sharita is like the ghetto one and Shaunte was the questionable one...