chap. 5

My alarmed blared through my bedroom, causing me to let out a large groan, remembering I set it 45 minutes earlier so we had enough time to both shower. I felt a hand around my waist and I almost forgot Tammy was here. 'Shit' I thought.

"Hey, Tammy!" I whisper-shouted as I shook her awake. How the fuck didn't she wake up at the sound of my alarm?! "Tammy!" I whisper-shouted again. She let out a groan. "I know, I'm sorry but it's time to wake up, it's a school day, but if you're not feeling it, we can bunk off" I said almost too quietly.

She shook her head, as she mumbled "no it's fine I got this." Her big brown eyes looking up at me sadly.

I frowned, thinking about what had happened last night feeling sad for Tammy, but my mind ever so slowly went to thinking about Lou. I felt bad, for thinking about someone that I shouldn't be thinking about in this situation.

We both rolled out of my bed and I shivered at the colder air hit my body. "Do you wanna shower first?" I questioned and she nodded, slowly and quietly walking towards my bedroom door.

She looked back with glimmering eyes and smiled sadly. I smiled back, rubbing my arms to try and get warmer.

-TAMMYS POV- (TW for the aftermath of the rape/sexual assault)

I hated bothering Debbie with my problems but she's the most amazing and comforting person even if she doesn't know how to fully help.

I grabbed her bedroom door handle, pulling it backwards slowly to make sure it didn't creak loudly. Her bathroom was just across the hall, so I tiptoed across, and pushed the door open and shutting it behind me.

Running my hands through my hair, I sighed as I looked at myself in her bathroom mirror. How could I let this happen to me? It's all my fault. I was asking for it. I should have covered up more. What if other people find out? Will they blame me? Will they all think it was my fault too and tell me I was asking for it?

I pulled myself away and started running the shower. I unclothed myself and sighed, not looking at myself. I couldn't bring myself to. Hopping into the shower I felt the tears begin to fall but I knew I had to be fast because Debbie had to shower too.

After a short period of time, I forced myself out of the shower, wrapped a towel around myself and tiptoed back to Debbies room.

"Hey" we both whispered to each other. "I'm gonna go jump into the shower, feel free to borrow any of my clothes" she said with a sad smile.

*Two Hours Later (8am)*- Debbies POV

"College starts in an hour so we best get going, but we have option to either start walking in like 5 minutes or call a taxi at 20 past?" I asked. Tammy looked up, after being deep in thought and she shrugged, mumbling "it's up to you."

I smiled, telling her we'd get a taxi, and she nodded. I pulled her into a hug, stroking her hair like we always used to do when one of us felt down and out. "I love you Tam Tam, you know that right?" I questioned, as she began to sob into my arms. I let her stay there in my arms for a few moments before pulling her up, wiping her tears and planting a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you too, Debbie." she whispered with a smile.

**A/N!** i know this is a super short chapter but I'm not sure where to go with this like moment anymore, and I don't wanna drag it out but I also don't wanna seem like I'm moving on from it straight away so I'll probably mention it a few times in a few chapters coming up but I'm gonna end the chapter here...