"What, this?" I pointed at his hoodie and he nodded.

"Noo..." I shook my head. "It's, this is, uhm-" I stuttered.

"It's what?" he smirked and took small steps towards me.

"I-It's Logan's!" I shouted, hoping it would make him stop moving closer.

He stood still and his face dropped.

"Logan's? It looks a lot like the one I have in my closet," he looked at me confused.

"Y-yeah. He gave it to me to wear because it was cold outside." I avoided his gaze, knowing he would see right through my lies.

"We should go. I don't want to keep Noah waiting any longer." I pushed past Nicholas and ran down the stairs before he could question me any further.

Jasmine was walking out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee when I accidentally bumped into her causing the coffee to spill all over her and the carpet.

"Jas, I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to. I swear," I said trying to wipe the stain off of her floral top.

"Don't worry about it, Nicole." She laughed and went to the kitchen to grab a cloth.

Jasmine came back into the living room shortly. She stopped and stared at her blouse. "If you think about it, the coffee stain gives it a bit more character."

I sighed, "I wish I could say the same about this carpet."

Just then, Nicholas came running down the stairs but stopped when he saw the mess I made. "Nicole we weren't- What happened?"

"Just a tiny accident. Nothing to worry about," Jasmine gave him a soft smile. "It seems like you guys were heading out, so I'll clean this up and you guys can leave."

"I think you need to change your outfit first," Nicholas said pointing at the hoodie I was wearing.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked cluelessly.

"Well beside from the lies you told me upstairs, I'd say that huge stain on my hoodie." He leaned against the staircase rail and smirked.

"I thought that hoodie looked familiar," Jas said as she came to a realisation and I blushed.

"Then I'll just go find something else of yours to wear." I ran back up to Nicholas' room and rummaged through his closet.

After what seemed like years of searching, I found nothing. All his good clothes were back at my house and I was not about to go back there.

"Find anything?"

I turned and saw Jas leaning against the doorframe.

I threw the clothes back into the closet and sat down on the bed with a sigh. "Nope."

She giggled. "Maybe you should try mine?"

I got up and followed her to her room. It was exceptionally clean. Jasmine loved anything and everything pastel and she had a ton of plushies placed neatly on her bed. She walked to her closet and got out a beige turtleneck with a pair of high-waisted ripped jeans. She grabbed a brown beige coat as well. Luckily the sneakers I was wearing looked okay with the outfit.

After putting the clothes on, I walked towards her mirror. I never thought I enjoy seeing myself dressed like this before. It was more of her style than mine but I felt good nonetheless.