Chapter 14

Hello all ❤️❤️

So before going to the story, from now please atleast fetch me 30 votes per chapter 🙏🙏
____________________________________

A person came out a car in full style.. he was wearing gloves and mask so we can't see his face.. he entered the Mehra mansion from back door.. he saw Pragya walking alone, he smirked and moves near her..

Pragya who was walking with deep thoughts did not see front. While she was walking someone pulled her by closing her mouth from behind, she screamed to let her go but that person pulled her behind a pillar.. he left her mouth and came in front of her.

Pragya was breathing heavily because of his tight hold..

Pragya: who..who..are..you?

Person: I'm KK, just think me as your well wisher..

Pragya: KK? Who are you? And why are you here?

Kk: that I'll tell you later, but do you know who Madhu is?

Pragya: haa, my husband's friend..

Kk: no! She is your husband's girlfriend with whom he was in relationship from many years even before Tanu! How come you don't know this, didn't your husband tell you? Ohh! Why is hiding this from his own wife!?

Hearing this Pragya was shocked.. she too starred thinking as why Abhi did not tell her about this, she know that Abhi won't hide anything, and she trusts him completely, but she needed to who this person is!.. when she raised her head to ask he was he was not there!

She waa searching him while someone patted her shoulder from behind.. she was scared and turned to see Abhi smiling wide...

 she was scared and turned to see Abhi smiling wide

Abhi: what are you doing here biwi?

Pragya: did you hide anything from me!?

Abhi: me.. no yar! Why?

Pragya: from when do you know Madhu?

Abhi: Madhu.. I know her from many years!, but why are you asking this now?

Pragya: nothing.. she went from there leaving a confused Abhi behind!

Abhi followed Pragya where she was standing beside Bulbul as they were exchanging rings.. Abhi saw her who was smiling which didn't reach her eyes.. he was now confused as why she was asking about Madhu.. he came out of his thoughts when he heard everyone's clapping sound..

The engagement was now completed and everyone were happy.. Sarla and family left after sometime..
After they left, Abhi saw Pragya moving towards, so he followed her..

Pragya was in thoughts, as she knew it's not a big thing but the insecurities, possessiveness hovered her thoughts.. she was now worried as Abhi who loved calling her Fuggy is not calling that now, 😂