5. Misunderstanding

Thankyou for showing your love on this book 🙏🙏

Story::

Alia Purab and Bulbul came home as Pragya had called them. When Alia saw that person she was shocked same was that person's reaction.

Alia: dumbo!! You here??

Man: yes my aloo paratha I'm here happy to see you again!!

Yeah he is King Singh.

Abhi: wait Alia how do you know him?I thought only my Fuggy knows him but Alia also knows him

I thought only my Fuggy knows him but Alia also knows him...oh god!! Please keep him away from my Pragya 🙏 says Abhi to himself.

Alia: bhai he was my classmate in Australia. We both were bff there, and before I came back he had proposed me,
Saying Alia blushes which was noticed by everyone.

Abhi: ohh so he loves you? What saw bro you love my alu??

King: nods shyly..

Pragya: that's the reason I called King here na, Alu I think Arjun will be perfect. But decision is totally yours!

King: yeah allo decision is yours

Alia: can I have a talk with him, alone..

Pragya: sure why not, what say suniye?

Abhi: Haan even I think he'll be perfect for my Alu.
Wah!! He is good I know that because he is my fuggy's friend after all.
Secondly he'll be away from my Fuggy, sighing he thinks in his mind.

In the room::

Alia: look king I want to share everything about my life to you, even after that if you want to marry me I'm ready!!

King: you called me King and not dumbo, that means it's serious matter ok go on.

Alia starts saying him everything about Purab and Pragya and now how she realised her mistake.

Alia: now the decision is in your hands... Think well and come down.

Saying so she moves out of the room leaving a confused King.

After some time King comes down with a serious face.

Pragya: tell me Ki what's your decision?

Abhi: haa Alu was saying that it's you who will decide whether to marry or not!

King: I'm really ok with the decision to marry my aloo paratha.

Alia was both happy and surprised as after she said everything too how is he ready to marry her?

Alia: dumbo you are not forcing yourself na?