5. Is this end?

Thankyou for everyone who has given your votes 🙏🙏

Story::

Everyone were sitting on dining table having their breakfast while they saw Abhi coming down.

Abhi's eyes were searching for Pragya.

Dadi: Abhi come have your breakfast fast, you have work today.

Abhi: Haan dadi.

Pragya: Dadi apki medicine.

Abhi saw Pragya whose eyes were red showing clearly that she cried.

Abhi: ok dadi I'll go now.

Dadi: hmm take care

Abhi sees Pragya going to their room so he makes excuse and goes in their room to talk to Pragya.

Abhi:  Pragya I'm sorry for last night, I don't know what happened to me that...

Pragya: please I don't want to speak now.

Abhi: please listen to me once I am sorry...

By that time they heard Sarla voice calling for Pragya, taking this as chance she went down ignoring Abhi while Abhi was disappointed.

Sarla: namaste maaji, Panditji has fixed next week's date for their engagement.

Dadi: that's great news Sarlaji. I'll make the arrangements from tomorrow.

Pr: took blessings from Sarla. How are you maa? Bulbul where is she?

Bulbul: I'm here said Bulbul coming with Purab, Alia and King.

Alia: hi maa, she hugged sarla.

Everyone were speaking with eachother while they all saw Tanu standing at the door with smile. To everyone's surprise she ran and hugged Abhi in front of everyone.

 To everyone's surprise she ran and hugged Abhi in front of everyone

While Abhi was struggling to get himself out of her hold. He saw Pragya whose eyes were filled with tears.

Abhi: leave me Tanu he said and came out of her hold. What are you doing here?

Tanu: I have a good news Abhi. I'm pregnant, we are gonna be parents soon!!.

Hearing this everyone where numb. Alia and Purab went to Dadi while Sarla was in shock.

Abhi: what the hell!! Are you mad!! You too know that we never crossed our limits.

Tanu: I just knew that you will not believe me, I have proofs with me!.

Saying she connected her pendrive to a laptop and showed them the video.

In the video::
Last night when Tanu dragged Abhi with her, she took him to a guest house(which was owned by Nikhil, they had fixed camera everywhere).