Broken💔💔

Thankyou all for your votes🙏🙏
Updating it fast only, because I also wanna see Abhigya together fast🙈🙈 like you guys..

Let's see 🤧🤧:::

Pragya out of the house leaving Abhi breaking down completely.
Abhi runs to his room and locks the door.

While Dadi just sat on the chair sad.😔💔

Alia: dadi are you ok? She asks by giving her water to drink while Purab was just shocked to Abhi broken like this..

Purab: Dadi, Alia I have never seen Abhi broken like this after the death of aunty and uncle!

Dadi: after his parents death he never was attached to someone except me, Alia or you. So he was normal but now ...

Alia: Haan Dadi, bhai loves bhabhi truly...

King: but what should we do now?

Alia; we have to prove bhai's innocence and I have a plan for it, but first we have to console bhai, King you please see what happened to bhabhi

King: yeah I'll go saying he went to Arora house.

Dadi: Haan beta chalo
Saying the trio went to Abhi's room whereas here Bulbul was angry with both Pragya and Sarla.

In Arora house:

Sar: come in fast, keep your bags in room Pragya we will drink coffee.

Pr: haa maa aati hu abhi.

Bul: you both did wrong with jeeju. He did not do anything like that Tanu said please maa once ask jee...

Pr: Bulbul it's enough we came from there please stop all this.

Bul: di please give one chance to jeeju maa atleast you...

Sarla: no Pragya will not do anything like that. Pragya u want to get married soon.

Bul: maa what are you saying... Thankyou maa I'll say this to jeeju.

Pr: but why are you so happy Bulbul? What's there to say him?

Bul: arey di maa is saying for your re-marriage with jeeju.. 🥳🥳(mistaken Bulbul 😆)

Pr: you idiot, maa is talking about my second marriage not with your jeeju!

Bul: she shouts what??