Chapter 5( Day 2)

Don't worry Mark didn't die...he only passed out. That would change the whole story. I'm sorry about the updating. I got out of school so I'm good now.. Here it goes

kJcat

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Day #2

Kathryn's POV

"I can't believe Mark didn't want to go to the hospital." Me and Cameron were contemplating last nights events.

"Yeah well I'm surprised he didn't leave." I added on.

"Well there is money involved. This is all Justin's fault!"

"He was drunk so I bet he doesn't remember it."

"He probably does I mean I slammed him on to the concrete so hard it hurt my hands." She said with an evil grin on her face.

"You no you really shouldn't-" I was cut off.

"SHOULDN'T HAVE WHAT!HURT THE BOY WHO HURT ME, HURT AND INNOCENT BOY WHO DIDN'T DESERVE ANYTHING! JUSTIN DESERVED WHAT I GAVE HIM! YOU CAN'T JUST ABANDON SOMEONE LIKE THAT!HE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME BEFORE HE LEFT! I KNEW HE DIDN'T AND IM GLAD I NEVER LOVED HIM!....oh no did I-" she screamed at me and then whispered the last part that I cut off.

"Yeah, you did just tell me the real reason you hate him."

There was a long silence before Cameron got up and left the table. I was sitting for about 20 minutes before I heard footsteps. Thinking it was Cameron I stood up. But then I realized that i was Mark. Not the normal happy-go-lucky Mark, but the smashed to pieces one. His face was covered in bruises.

"I can't feel my left eye."

"Well that makes sense because its swollen like crazy. Go down the hall and grab some ice."I suggested.

"Ok"

Cameron then waked back out and suggested breakfast. It was 10:30 so I nodded in agreement and Mark did too. All three of us got in the elevator..... It was a silent breakfast.

Cameron's POV

After breakfast was over a young girl went over to Kathryn and asked for an autograph. Both of us stared at each other and I asked the girl

"Why?"

"Because I love Justin Bieber and you hugged him yesterday."she said like it was obvious.

"Um...ok"

We all laughed our heads off after the girl left.... The first talking we have had since this morning.

"We should go downtown because this is our only day in Miami."I suggested.

"Yeah sure lets get changed first though." Kathryn responded.

I walked into my room and threw on my light blue skinny jeans and my striped red shirt. Then I straitened my blonde hair and put on makeup.

I met Kathryn at the door as well as Mark.

"Well lets go!" I practically screamed.

"Ok" they both screamed in unison, equally as loud as I did.

When we got to the downtown it was just how I imagined. I looked just like our downtown, but more crowded and it smelled much worse then ours. I saw a billboard with Justin's face on it.

"Great, now there are billboards with his face on them." I stated very bored.

"Come on let's go into JCrew." Kathryn suggested sweetly.

"Ok." I said bluntly.

I looked around and couldn't find anything until I came across a really cute shirt. It was an off the shoulder thick purple striped shirt.

"You should get that." Kathryn said to me and I practically jumped because I didn't know she was there.

"I will." I replied.

I paid for the really cute shirt and stepped outside to see Mark. He looked bored.

"Hey Mark, do you want to catch a ride back to the hotel?" I asked him.

"Yes!" He replied happy I asked.

"Here's a $50, catch a cab. We will meet you later." I told him as he casually walked away.

We walked around for a couple of hours until we got hungry.

" Hey Cameron want to get a bite to eat? It's already 1:30." Kathryn implied.

" Yeah come on, lets go to the Chinese restaurant on the corner. People keep commenting on how good it it." I said persuasively.

"Alright."

We walked in to find the place super crowded. We walked up to the desk and the women brought us right to the VIP section. There were golden table clothes and crystal chandeliers. The manager seated us and was apparently going to be our waiter.

"Um. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but why did we get in before all of those people?" Kathryn asked.

"Well because you are Simon Cowels daughter of course."she said like it was obvious.

"How do you know that." Kathryn asked angrily.

" well today on xfactor Simon said something about you, and then I googled you and found out you were in Miami, and when I saw you, well you have to be put in first. So what would you two like to drink?"

"Coke." I said.

"Me too." Kathryn said angrily.

Kathryn's POV

Really Dad you told the whole world? I'm calling him. I got up and dialed his number, followed by me walking out the back door.

"Hello love!" My dad answered.

"WHAT THE HELL! HOW COME ME AND CAMERON JUST WALKED INTO A CHINESE RESTAURANT, FOLLOWED BY SOME LADY KNOWING THAT I AM SIMON COWELS DAUGHTER!" I screamed at him.

" Well it might have slipped."

"WHAT!"

" There was a girl who looked just like you on the show today and sang like you. So I said something about you.... oops." He whispered the last part.

"I'm sor-" his talking was cut off by my thumb hitting the end call button.

I walked back in and ordered lunch.

" um. Kathryn you ok?" Cameron questioned me.

" I've been better."

We finished lunch without another word. We caught a cab and went back to the hotel without a word. We opened the door to Mark sleeping on the couch.

" Can we order room service tonight?" I asked

"Yeah sure." Cameron replied.

We both walked into our rooms and I just sunk into bed. At 6:00 I decided to get changed. I walked out to see Cameron watching today's episode of xfactor.

"They were right." Cameron told me.

"I figured" I replied.

"Can we order room service?" I asked

"Yeah sure." Cameron replied.

We ordered and spent the night on the couch. Me and Cameron watch the Notebook. Hopefully being out of the united states tomorrow will make this trip better.The last thing I remember was falling asleep.

Cameron's POV

The notebook is my favorite movie. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I really can't wait for tomorrow. I get to see Simon again. Simon is amazing. He is my only "Father". We finished and all I remember is falling on to my bed, asleep. I dreamt about the fire.