Chapter 4 {Day 1}

A\N

Hey! It's Saturday. We are away on vacation so we might be busy. Sorry it took so long to update. Ahhhhhh! This chapter is going to be GOOD!!!!!!!!

Hope u like it. PLEASE STAY TUNED! Sorry about chapter three KjKat was stupid and deleted it...we will have it up again soon sorry. Basically they get off the plane and Cameron and Justin fight over a bag that he eventually takes.

KJ cat and LS fish are out peace!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Cameron's POV

Day 1:

I was glad when I got in the cab. Even though me and Kathryn had to take separate ones. At least I was away from Justin. I was angry at him. I felt like there was a burning fire inside me and my blood was boiling. At any minute I was going to reach for his neck and strangle him. Good thing he is gone...(or so I thought)

I was thinking about seeing him so hard I didn't realize what was going on around me.

"MISS....EXCUSE ME...MISS!"

"Oh yes, Sorry I'm kind of lost in my thoughts." I replied.

"Where are you headed?" He said with a sound of ignorance in his voice. Well then...

"31, Folly Street. The Casanova Suites, um in Miami Beach." I replied very bluntly.

"Wow... What are you going to do, rob it, you do know that is the nicest and most expensive hotel in Miami, more like Florida."

"NO, I'm not going to rob it! I'm rich, jackass! Back off." I spit angrily. I throw my social status of being so wealthy in there. Kathryn never brags about money or wealth, she's so modest when it comes to it. If you didn't know her personally you would know how rich she really is. She wears designer clothes and drives expensive cars, but if you just talk with her she could be anybody, unlike me who is proud of their wealth.

"Well ok then. Sorry." He looked a bit scared, after i spoke to him so angrily. Just like Kathryn did yesterday, when i yelled at my twin. But he deserved it. He so deserved it. Everyone deserved it. Justin, Shane, this cab driver. Everyone but Kathryn deserved, my anger.

" Um, Were here." The cab driver spoke. I looked at his name tag, Mark. I thought of an idea.

"Hey Mark, have you ever considered being a personal driver?"

"No." He said bluntly.

"Well Me and My friend are going on a long Trip and we need a driver. You'll be paid well, get to stay in fancy hotels. And we are going to a whole bunch of cool places." I said with a tone of annoyance, because he didn't say yes to my first question. "Please"

"Um... I really don't want to." He stated. I gave him a pleading look. "Well I guess I could do it."

He dropped me off and left to pack, I guess. He called his boss and quit. I met him in the lobby when he came back. I sent Mark in, and waited at the end of the hall to call Kathryn's mom. As the phone is ringing i realize I really didn't tell Kathryn about Mark yet so I'm a bit worried that her reaction wont be to pleasant. Kathryn isn't the type to let strangers in. She has a lot anxiety and suffers from major anxiety attacks when too many new people overwhelm her. Bad experience from when she was a child. She drives herself to her attacks, she bottles up her feelings, grits her teeth and puts everybody before her. She'll risk breaking down if it means she help someone through something. Ive always admired her for that, I've never met somebody like Kathryn. Somebody who puts so much effort into life even though she rarely gets something out of it. Shes just such a strong person, like for instance she hasn't cried since she was about nine years old. Like i said she grits her teeth and pulls through. But every action comes with a consequence, because she doesn't cry, she screams. But only when she is really scared or hurt or overwhelmed. I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a ear piercing scream Fill my ears. I was right, she didn't take Mark very well.