Chapter 6( day 3)

Marks POV

I groan as I feel cold hands shaking me.

"Wake up it's time to go. Go pack we need to be out of here in like 20 minutes or we will miss the flight." I open my eyes to the sound of Cameron's voice. She leaves to go pack I'm assuming. I didn't really unpack yet so I just throw my dirty clothes into a plastic bag and stick in one of my suitcases. I throw on some sweat pants a t-shirt and a hoodie.

I walk out into the foyer to see Kathryn lying on a bed of what seems to be around thirty suitcases. She was wearing skinny jeans and a top, a choice she will probably later regret seeing as we will be sitting on a plane for 7 hours.

"Where's Cameron?" I asked trying to rub the sleep from my eyes.

"I don't know. Ask her!" She snapped. I rolled my eyes and sat down across from her mountain of suitcases. I think she packed a different outfit for every day of this trip.

"Ready? Okay, let's go." Cameron walked out of her room with her luggage cart. "So Mark you and me can go down in one elevator, but Kathryn you might have to take a few trips."

"Yeah, okay. I'll call some employees to help me." Kathryn said as she walked towards the phone. I grabbed my four suitcases and loaded them onto Cameron's cart. Cameron walked out to the elevator with me in tow pushing the cart. When we got off there were four employees waiting with four carts. I'm assuming they're going to go help Kathryn. Cameron called for four taxis to come pick us up.

"Why four there's only three of us? If you have twelve bags and I have four I'm sure you and me can squeeze into one?" I asked her

"Me and you are sharing a taxi. Kathryn will get one and her bags will get the other two." I thought about it and nodded."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Kathryn's POV

As i waited for the employees to get here I searched the rooms for any things we might have left, I didn't find anything. As soon as I finished the employees were here, I started to load bags on the carts. They went down two at a time. I was in the middle of texting Cameron when the elevator dinged. I walked in, still concentrating on my phone. I went to press lobby when I realized that I wasn't alone.

"Hello." I turned my head to glance at the blonde who just grabbed my attention. The bell dinged signaling that we arrived at the lobby. I smiled sweetly and turned around seeing four taxis lined up two of which filled with just bags.

I hopped into the last one, the driver smiled and began driving. I leaned back and closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down. I was about to leave the county with my best friend and some retard named Mark.

I began to dose off as the cab driver alerted me that we are at the airport. As I look out my window I see Mark, and Cameron unloading their bags. I climb out and begin to do the same.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Cameron's POV

I politely hand my boarding pass to the women standing at the gate and board the plane. I move through the lower cabin to the stairs leading to first class towards the back with Mark and Kathryn trailing behind.

When I get up the stairs I look to see what seat I'm in, G-1.

"C-3, what are you?" Kathryn asked beginning to move toward the front of first class, not bothering to listen for an answer to her question.

"C-4." Mark said, also beginning to move toward the direction Kathryn is already making her self at home in the aisle seat. "Hey, wait up seat buddy!" Mark shouted, grabbing the whole flights attention.

I see Kathryn begin to complain but I can't make out what she's saying, due to the fact I'm so far behind her. I know see her standing up and start pushing Mark into the seats, where he stands still refusing to budge. It's really scary how alike the two of them are. Both extremely stubborn and outspoken. You'd think there'd be able to get along.

"Hello, and thank you for flying British Airways. We are expected to arrive in Bristol, England in about seven hours. Please sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight." The cheery flight attend practically shouts through her speaker phone. She and a few other attendants begin to demonstrate how to act in an emergency. I put my head-phones over my ears and blast Barry Manillo through my speakers as I drift of into a thick slumber.