explanation

hi everyone. idk if everyone can see this, but if you can, great, let's get started. so, as you all know, i'm riri parkinson (eugh, last name 💀) and i had a harry potter x reader story here on wattpad. don't remember? (though that'd be highly unlikely lol) or don't know? here:

 don't remember? (though that'd be highly unlikely lol) or don't know? here:

usually, i would have had over 6k notifs, but wattpad deleted my book 🤯. tbh, when i first saw it gone, i wasn't surprised. it's not a shock that wattpad's done this. they've done this to many other of my favourite authors too, and it's horrible. i'm not completely freaked out, disappointed, but not freaked out.

i was smart enough to save all my chapters and back them up securely on my phone, so whether you were on first year, second, third, fourth, fifth or sixth, i have every single chapter and every single word saved, take that wattbitch 🥰.

i am obviously not giving up 'cause like.. when do i ever? 😭 i had a similar situation before, my old readers and some of my new would know but yah. i'm gonna publish my new (and my future ones too) on a new platform, that's OUT of wattpad. i'll still be active here though, there's a lot of you that i love speaking to and there are books here that i adore. my message board is open to anyone who wants to type something in.

the platform i'm now moving to? i'm sure everyone's heard of this. it's called fanfiction.net. from what i've seen and heard, it looks pretty good and has almost the exact same features as wattpad does. i had the app downloaded a while ago because i was being safe. i made an account and stuff too. anyway, that's where i'll be publishing my story (and future stories). i'm not sure if you can comment though, lemme check that real quick. *exits app and checks*

just checked and saw that you can't comment on specific parts like you can do with wattpad, but you can leave feedback and stuff. i think it'd be awesome if you lot joined me there 👍.

my username there is ririparkinsonn

to read the book, you don't even need an account. you can just search it up on the web and hopefully you'll find it.

at the moment, i'm just getting all my chapters in there. once i've done it all, i'll publish it, put in the link and you guys can like it (they have some like icon, i guess lmao) and follow the story, and me, because i'll come for you if you don't-

JOKINGGG, LMAOO.

idek why i'm so cheerful, my mother fucking book just got deleted 😭.

i think it's because i've been casually waiting for this moment where i can just ✨ drop the bomb ✨ and show wattpad i'm a smart bad bleep- okay, i'll stop lolol.

any ✨ questions ✨?
i'll answer them.

that's all, have a grEat day! i know i am (when i really shouldn't be 😭🤣)

don't ask why bernie's my cover pic. he just is.