new site

so, i already revealed on my message board, that ffn is annoying and we all hate it, so i found a better site 💆🏼‍♀️. i did hint that i'd look into different webs last chapter so, i guess this should come as no shock to you.

you guys can deleted ffn. it's rubbish so i won't be uploading chapters on there. moved onto quotev bc it's exactly like wattpad, only, your comments will go right beneath the chapter and it has a lot more features on the home page. it's very easy to read and write on there too and if i start using that, it'll only be a matter of days before the COP series is back.💃

yes, quotev does have an app, only not on app store. it's really easy to get it. you go on quotev.com (their official site) and there should be a save icon in either the top or bottom of your screen (the whereabouts of it depending on your device though) so just click it and scroll horizontally till you find the 'add to home page' button. click that and exit safari or whatever you're using, and it should be there. straight away. well, that's the case for me, but yh.

i think wattpad is easier than both ffn and quotev, but i really have no choice here. if i want my book stayed up for you all to read, quotev it is.

still, i'll be active here too.

just uploaded all of first year so.. yh.
then i'll be working on second year, third year, fourth and so on. it'll be an easy process. maybe just a little bit slow, but easier than ffn.

my username on quotev is @ ririparkinson. not underscores or anything, just that. glad that user isn't taken, i mean, what other riri parkinson does anyone know? i think that name is really unique lmao.

i've also added a little more decoration to each of the chapters, and tried to be more active on getting rid of the stupid spelling mistakes that i couldn't be arsed to get rid of during my time in publishing my story on wattpad 😂 but that's off topic lolol.

this is what it looks like:

so.. get following? COP is coming back very, very soon and i'm excited. i hope you are too ;)