republish updates

so i left for like, four days, and you guys have already lost sanity 😭

guys, calm down, i'm still alive, i spent those four days resting and republishing (and sleeping you cheeky little shits 😙), but anyway, all's well 😁.

so, where am i in terms of the republishing? here:

i explained before that the grey writing means that they are published but hidden atm, so yeah, we're getting there

i explained before that the grey writing means that they are published but hidden atm, so yeah, we're getting there. ik i said that i'd have brought this book back to date by three or four days, but it's not as easy as it used to be. the first time my book had to be republished, i didn't have to worry about online school and having a social life at the same time. well, now i do, but whatever, give me a bit more time and i'll be on fifth year and eventually to sixth too.

another reminder that quotev is an app but it is not on the app store. it's actually much easier than that. just search up quotev on safari or google or whatever and go to their official site. then click the save icon and scroll horizontally to 'open in home-page' or something like that. once that's been done, exit and you'll see it right there. a large 'Q' for quotev. sign up, search my book up and there you go.

i'm a bit more active on ig now, so yeah, we can chat for a bit or whatever. you guys are really fun to talk to 😆.

another tiny update i know everyone will be screaming about.. actually, a lot have noticed and asked me about it, never had the time to answer butttt.. yh, i have tiktok.

in the chapter of this book where i showed you guys how to get ffn (which you no longer need) you saw my apps and tiktok was one of them.

yh, my user is ririparkinson but idk if i'll ever post on there. and my pfp is a mirror pic of me, just my face covered but.. er.. yeah. don't get too excited 💀.

yep, that's all. and like usualllll..

✨ any questions ✨?

'kay bye, ly all xx