frequently asked + which chapter am i on now?

hellooo.. again. so, basically, everyone's (not EVERYONE, but.. like, everyone, basically a few) just asking the same question over and over again and it's ✨ doing ✨ my ✨ head ✨ in ✨. bit pressurised if i'm honest, this question makes me shiver, lolol.

"wHeN iS sIxTh YeAr CoMiNg?"

when i'm done republishing all the others? 🙂

gimme a breakkk, i literally skip online lessons to republish the older chapters. the least you could do is, you know, appreciate it. there are over 100 chapters to republish so you can't expect sixth year to just 💥 be there.

no, i'm not angry, don't worry. it's the way some people phrase it. some people, you sweet mother fucking angels, are like "hope you're doing well, take your time, but do you have any idea when sixth year will be coming back? roughly around..? yh." and it makes my heart go 💞 bc you lot are so sweet, i don't deserve you.

and then there's the others, the 2% of this fandom, that go "UPDATEEE 😫"

mother fucker i'm tryingg 😭🤚🏻

no, i'm not pissed off, just slightly annoyed bc i'm staying optimistic and that 2% of you is like "UPDATE RN". mate, i could block you in a heartbeat.

i think i've just cleared it all for not just myself, but for every other author too. i've spoken to one that has an OC story, and they've been through the same thing. so have many others but none have actually said anything about it. i've been patient (hufflepuff tingz, where you at? 🤝) for a longgg time, but that teeny bit of me just put a toe over that line (molly 🥘 weasley 👩🏻‍🦰) so yea.

now for the actual update, so you lot know where i am..

the last two GREY coloured chapters haven't been officially published yet, but just so you know, that's the (A/N) separating second and third year, so initially, i'm on third year — chapter one

the last two GREY coloured chapters haven't been officially published yet, but just so you know, that's the (A/N) separating second and third year, so initially, i'm on third year — chapter one. took me a day and a half to publish first year, two days to publish second, it'll probably take me two days itself just to publish third year. each year has a specific amount of chapters and as the years go higher, the amount of chapters do too.

don't worry, i'm still doing my online lessons, just skipping like, a few for you lot but i've still got good grades! no need to mummy me all the time. i already have a wattpad mum that does it 💀. still, it's so nice that you all care so ✨ ily ✨. all of you. even those who pestered me for updates, i still love you so yh, you're not less loved ❤️.

and yes, i have been sleeping. we've been over this 😁.

but anyway, hope you're all doing well. i'll keep you updated every once in a while when needed, stay safe and pls, pls, plssss wear your masks if you go out

- riri <3

NOT ariana 😜.