Participants [CLOSED]

These rules are not to be broken. You will be automatically disqualified. The participant and judge forms are closed but please feel free to sign up for helping with the prizes!

 Follow this account and MOONHXNTER- and Epicharrypotterfan 

The second two account are our personal ones. We will update about this contest on those accounts regularly. Epicharrypotterfan is optional because they don't really care lol

Add this book to your library and reading list

You will get notifications when we update any chapter so we recommend putting this story in these.

Share this contest

Share this book on your message board to let others know about it!

At least five chapters need to be published

This doesn't include intros, prologues, cast, etc.

Be nice!

Please, don't be rude to us or the judges. If you do, you will be banned from these awards.

English only!

If your book is in another language besides English, please enter a translated version. 

You can enter two books

As long as they're in different topics, it's perfectly fine.

No bribing!

If we hear about you bribing any of the judges, you will be disqualified.

Username change

If you change your username, please PM this account and state your old username so we know who you are.

We will tell you who your judge is

Once we decide a judge for your story, we will PM you. Please go to your judge's message board and tell them which story they will be judging of yours. Ex: I have been told that you are the judge for my story, Dramione Oneshots.

No self-advertising!

If you join this story to self-advertise your book, you will be banned from these awards.

Judges can participate

If you are a judge and you want to participate, you can do so, as long as it is in another topic.

Mature and LGBTQ+ allowed

These type of stories are allowed but none that violate Wattpad Guidelines. 

Password for form

When you fill out the form, you will need to submit a password. This isn't your real password. This year, you'll have to put your favorite Harry Potter ship name (if you don't have one, just do random).