Judges

Rules are not to be broken. You will be automatically disqualified.

Follow this account and  and Epicharrypotterfan

The second two account are our personal ones. We will update about this contest on those accounts regularly.

Add this book to your library and reading list

You will get notifications when we update any chapter so we recommend putting this story in these.

Share this contest

Share this book on your message board to let others know about it!

Be nice!

Please, don't be rude to us or the judges. If you do, you will be banned from these awards.

Username change

If you change your username, please PM this account and state your old username so we know who you are.

Judges can participate

If you are a judge and you want to participate, you can do so, as long as it is in another topic.

You will judge 2-5 books

You can choose how many books you want to judge. 2 is the minimum and 5 is the max.

Read at least 5 chapters

Besides intros, cast, aesthetics, etc. You can read more if you really need to get into the story.

 Don't send score to participants!

Send the score to ONLY this account, stars_scars and Epicharrypotterfan. You can only PM them the constructive criticism (if any). PM this account the criticism also.

Experience not required

You have exactly four weeks

After you are assigned as a judge, you have EXACTLY four weeks to judge each book and send us the results. If you take less time, that is great, but please judge as carefully as possible.

Comment on the books

Feel free to comment on the book and give some of your criticism there.

Let us know if participants bribe you!

They will be disqualified.

No self-advertising!

If you join this story to self-advertise your book, you will be banned from these awards.

No cheating!

If you give someone a high score just because they're your friend, you will be disqualified from the contest because cheating is strictly prohibited.

Password for form

The password for judges is your Hogwarts House.