6

Rori's POV *next day*

     Morgan stayed over again, not that we minded. We enjoyed playing games with him and getting to know him better.

"my buddy Hardy is having a little get together later, you guys wanna come?" Morgan asked the two of us over breakfast.
"It's Saturday so we don't have anything better to do." Violet replied.
"As if you'd say no otherwise." Morgan said with a wink.

"Fair. When?" I asked.
"Closer to 12." He said, not looking up from his food.
I watched him dig his phone out of his pocket and text someone, I'm guessing Hardy.

"He said we can come early, hang out a bit. If you guys are up for it." Morgan informed us.
I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm down."
Violet nodded in agreement.

After breakfast Morgan lounged on the couch while Violet and I ran upstairs to change into different clothes, to look a little more presentable.

I'm a simple gal, jeans and a tank top would do just fine. I also put on a new member of my closet, Morgan's hat.
Violet did the same, jeans, and a T-shirt.

We walked down together and stood in front of Morgan, waiting for him to get off the couch so we could go.

"He's gonna lose it when I walk in with you pretty ladies." Morgan said, complimenting us.
We left the house, locked the door on the way out, and got into the truck. Morgan drove, I was beside him and Violet was in the passenger seat. It was a tight squeeze.

"Are you gonna make me listen to my own songs again?" Morgan questioned, side eyeing the both of us.
I looked over at Violet who wore a devious smile on her face.
"Sorry." I apologized to Morgan. Violet plugged her phone into the aux input and began playing his songs.

Morgan can complain all he wants, but I could hear him singing with us, so jokes on him.

"Here we are."
I followed Violet out of the truck, and we both stood behind Morgan and walked right into this guys house.
"Hardy!" Morgan shouted into a seemingly empty house. There was no answer, so we shuffled behind Morgan through the house searching for his buddy.

"Must be out back." Morgan decided, striding to the sliding back door and opening it up, letting us step out first. There was his buddy, sitting in a chair.

"Hardy!" Morgan greeted his friend. Hardy stood from his spot and gave Morgan a hug.
"How's the truck treating you?" Hardy asked him.
"Just fine, thanks for letting me use it." Morgan answered.

"Who ya got here?" Hardy asked, turning his attention to Violet and I.
"Just the gals that destroyed my car." Morgan joked.
"Kidding, well I mean they did. But that's Violet, and that's Rori." Morgan introduced us.
"Guys, my buddy Hardy."

I shot a friendly smile at Hardy, and nodded to him.

"You guys aren't afraid of day drinking are you?" Hardy asked us.
"Not us!" Violet responded.
"Beers in the fridge, Morgan can show you to it." Hardy told us, taking a seat once more.

Morgan held his hand out for me, Violet made herself comfortable in a chair across from Hardy. I took Morgan's hand and we walked back into the house to get beer.

"Take your pick!" Morgan announced, holding the refrigerator door open.
I grabbed two Budweisers for me and Violet. Morgan did the same, taking one for Hardy.
"You look good today." Morgan said quietly just before we walked outside, he placed his hand on my back, leading me out. I grinned without responding to him.

"M'lady." I said, handing Violet the beer.
"You're too kind." She joked, taking it from me.

"Alright girls, tell me how you wrecked into this one." Hardy requested, slapping Morgan on the shoulder

"Well-"