𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

──── ☆☆ ────

Graveyard
(the umbrella academy)

❝ i know when you go down all your darkest road, i would followed all the way to the graveyard

❝ i know when you go down all your darkest road, i would followed all the way to the graveyard. ❞

──── ☆☆ ────

After being dropped in the middle of Dallas January 14th, 1960, alone

After being dropped in the middle of Dallas January 14th, 1960, alone. A biracial, bisexual, blue hair, single woman roaming the streets alone with her memory still fuzzy. She did the only thing she could think of, search for Diego. If she could just find him she could figure things out a lot better.

But that day turned into a week, which turned into a month. Which turned into multiple months.

All the while making a living to get by. Faking some documents up to get a job. Having to change everything about herself to get one. Her hair went from bright blue to a dark brown. Her clothes were now more modest and of the time. Helping her find a good enough paying teach job which got her the house she stayed in. Of course she was renting, excepting at any moment Diego to show up and sweep her off her feet...But he never did.

Being a teacher she met a many kids, some of them orphans, other were needing a little push into the right direction, other's just guidance/a parent figure. Most just wanted validation. Wanting to know that what they were feeling/what they thought wasn't just them. That they weren't different or strange for thinking for themselves.

Helping them maybe a little too much.

Waking up early in the morning to find one of them on her doorstep in tears, saying they finally ran away from their abusive parents, some coming out to them. Most just wanted a place to stay, a safe place to stay. She took them in, telling herself she would never treat them the way her father did her. That she would actually care for these kids, care for them like they were her own.

And than he showed up, needing some patching up. Following with the knowledge that the world was coming to a end, again.