chapter one - "Five, you son of a bitch."

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter one - "Five, you son of a bitch."

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

Luna jolted upwards holding her throat, as she gasped looking around frantically

Luna jolted upwards holding her throat, as she gasped looking around frantically. Seeing she was alone in her bed, perfectly safe. Pulling her hair to the side while slowly catching her breath. Pulling the covers off herself and letting her feet hit the cold floor, bringing her arms up and stretching them. It was the same thing. The same dream she's been having for years. Her hoping out of that blue portal and being trapped alone in the 60's. Out of all places the 60's?

Splashing a bit of water on her face and getting ready, waking up each of the kids checking on them making sure they were actually awake before leaving them be. "Alright kids, we leave in ten, make sure you have everything and wrote what you need on the grocery list cause-"

"If it's not on the list I'll forget to get it." All the kids said in unison knowing how bad her memory was.

"Smart-asses," She joked, shaking her head, "Anyways, I wouldn't be in my office, but I'll be there at the end of school." She informed them, fixing her sweater to make it cover her tattoo. Turning to the fridge and taking the yellow notepad down, smiling lightly at the different handwriting, from each of them. Walking to her purse and placing it in it, checking for her small notebook. Opening it and checking off her morning list seeing she had done everything with missing or forgetting anything, smiling proudly at herself.

"Everyone got everything or do we need more time?" She asked after placing the book back in its place. Turning around to face all the kids in the living room, Cheryl and Scott were searching through their bags, Jennifer sat on the floor as Robin was finishing her braids, and Daniel was...nowhere to be seen.

"Damn it, where's Daniel?" Luna asked, sighing out of frustration as this almost always happened.

Most of them shrugged, or mumbled an 'I don't know' but Jennifer knew. "Said something about forgetting something in the car and was searching for it?"