Epilogue

"aww." The kids whined. Their grandma shook her head.

"That can't be the ending grandma! That's too tragic to be real!" The oldest kid said.

"Yes it is too tragic.. but it's real." The grandma said. "I can prove it because I'm one of the witnesses." She said.

"How did you know all about their love story grandma?" Another kid asked.

She smiled. "The camera that Jungkook carried with him all the time.. he used it. He made a documentary about their love.. he let the whole world knew how much he loves him... The documentary got so popular that it can only be showed twice a year for ten years... Only in autumn and spring."

"How about Jungkook grandma?"

"Well... he died at the age of 52, holding a photo of his beloved one and all their couple rings in hand."

"Did he had a family like how Taehyung wants him to have?"

"No.. he can never cheat on Taehyung, he never agreed on breaking up with him. In all those years, he kept his words about holding into him."

"Grandma is that even possible?"

She nodded, Leaning to his husband.

"Grandpa, is grandma saying the truth?" The kid asked.

"Of course." He answered. "Now go play outside, it's a beautiful day to play around the garden." He said. All the kids squealed

When all of the kid were gone, The grandma looked at him.

"Yoongi-ssi.. do you think they're happily together now?" She asked.

"Of course... Get some rest now Jieun. Aren't you even tired of telling every grandchild you have about their love story?"

"No.. because it's the most beautiful real love story I've ever witnessed."

*******

----end----

Happy taekook day!!!