8.

sunlight shone through the uni accommodation window, directly into the eyes of the hungover sleepy male. schlatt groaned and reluctantly opened his eyes. after assessing his surroundings, he realised he was in someone else's room, fully dressed, and alone. schlatt wracked his brain for a few seconds, and memories of the night before rushed back to him.

wilbur.

he kissed wilbur.

he slept in wilburs bed.

remembering the night before made schlatt blush and let out a small laugh. this was shut down by immense pain in his head. the american boy stood up and walked towards the small bathroom in the room, and grabbed a mug from the desk on his way in. he swilled his mouth out with water, splashed his face and then it hit him. he was in wilburs room,
but where was wilbur?

schlatt returned to the bed and found his phone next to the pillow. the screen came on and he was faced with a few notifications. the top one from snapchat.

Snapchat: from xwilbur_sootx

schlatt typed his passcode into the phone and opened the snapchat message from wilbur.

if you wake up before i'm back, i've gone to this floors community kitchen to make some breakfast. there's paracetamol in the top drawer of my desk if you need it.

wilbur was making breakfast? schlatt sat and got comfortable on wil's bed, waiting for him to come back.

after only around 5 minutes, the door opened, and schlatt looked over to see a smiling boy with messy bed-head hair and a set of clean lounging clothes.

"i saw your message," schlatt said, slightly confused at the lack of breakfast in front of him.

"there was literally no food in the kitchen so i ordered mcdonald's breakfast delivery. is that alright sleeping beauty?" wilbur took a seat on the bed with schlatt, smiling at his reaction to the name.

the pair sat making unimportant chatter until wilburs phone pinged. the food was at the ground floor entrance.

"i'll be right back, just gotta go get the delivery." wilbur shot schlatt another one of his heart-melting smiles as he left the dorm room.

wilbur made his way down the hall towards the elevators, and hopped in the next one to the ground floor. he walked out into the brightly lit, open communal space and grand entrance to the accommodation building, collected his breakfast from the delivery driver at the door and walked back over to the elevators.

whilst waiting for the doors to open, an irish girl walked up and stood next to him. wilbur instantly recognised her as the angry girl, yelling at schlatt the previous night. he knew she noticed him as well. the two silently got into the elevator and pressed their respective floor buttons. they stood in silence as the lift went up, occasionally making rude glances at eachother.

finally, wilbur arrived at his floor and got off. he tried to shake it off as to not let schlatt notice. what was her deal? he wondered what her relationship with schlatt was also. based on her actions the night before, probably no relationship any more.

schlatt heard the door open, and saw the taller male stood in the doorway with a bag of mcdonald's and a smile.

"wanna watch something while we eat?" he asked schlatt, who nodded in response. wilbur pulled out a macbook from a bag and opened it.
the two ate their food and watched stupid videos on youtube, but a thought lingered in wilburs mind. he needed to ask schlatt, orherwise he wouldn't be able to really relax.

"hey schlatt, can i ask you something?"

"you just did but yeah sure." schlatt smiled, knowing he was being a smartass. but he wanted to listen to wilbur.

"did you mean it? what you said last night i mean." wilbur asked schlatt, sort of worried for his response. maybe sober schlatt felt differently to drunk schlatt.

schlatt hesitated. he processed the question, and answered with an amount of confidence that suprised himself.

"yeah i meant it. completely and truly. i really think i like you wilbur." schlatt said and smiled. wilburs worried expression faded, and he leaned across and kissed schlatt softly on the lips.

"you taste like bacon" wilbur says quietly, and both boys laughed for a minute.

a/n TY FOR 100 VOTES!!! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME, PLS KEEP VOTING!! ILY ALL
if you've read this far i think i deserve some votes >:) i'll give u a cookie xD