9.

(very small nsfw warning at the end)

most of the morning had passed in an instant. schlatt noted that the time was 11:30am, and rose from wilburs college bed.

"we have our first classes tomorrow right?" schlatt says and looks towards wilbur, still sitting on the surprisingly comfortable matress and blanket.

"yeah, how come you're all worked up?" wilbur looked back at schlatt with concern.

"i still haven't unpacked any of my stuff. things didn't go to plan last night." schlatt smiled awkwardly and scratched the back of his head.

"sorry about that, would you like some help with it all?" wilbur arose to his feet, and made his bed.

"are you sure?"

"definitely." once again, wilbur gave schlatt the warm, caring smile that he would do anything for.

the two boys made their way from wilburs dorm to schlatts. the shorter of the two unlocked the door and both walked in. schlatt pulled a suitcase up onto his bed and started to unzip it. wilbur walked across the room and opened both the window and curtains, as to let some light and air into the rather stuffy, small room.

as schlatt lifted the front of the suitcase up to reveal its contents, a strong smell of cigarettes hit wilburs nose. in the case was a carton of cigarettes, which schlatt had purchased in the airport.

"don't look at me like that, wil. they were cheaper." the pair chuckled at this and schlatt continued to unpack, as wilbur dusted the surfaces with a cloth from the bathroom, provided for cleaning.

schlatt folded up pants into a pile, t-shirts into another, and hung hoodies, jackets, and a few nicer shirts onto hangers. he placed underwear and socks into a drawer underneath the wardrobe, and also placed belts into the drawer next to it.
as he hung the jackets and such up into the wardrobe, wilbur placed away the piles of pants and tshirts.

after around an hour of organising and cleaning, schlatt had a small pile of books on his desk, along with some stationary and a few pictures of his family and friends on the pinboard. he had placed a small plush goat on his pillow and made the bed with some plain grey sheets. schlatt placed his "new york yankees" baseball cap on the coathook on the back of his door. a few toiletries were also added to the bathroom.

the room still lacked decoration, and more importantly food.

"hey, why don't we go shopping? it's a little dull in here and you need some groceries. we could grab some lunch in the shopping centre too." wilbur suggested.

"yeah, alright." schlatt stood up from his bed and started walking over to grab a jacket. wilbur stepped in front of him before the wardrobe. he gently pushed the shorter boy towards the wall to their left, and looked down at him. wilbur raised a hand and caressed along the right side of schlatts face, tracing down and following his jawline with a finger up to his chin. schlatts face turned bright pink, and wilbur let out a small, but rather sexy laugh. schlatts mind and heart raced as the pale boy in front of him tilted up his chin and leaned down to kiss his lips. their lips disconnected after a short while and wilbur then moved further down schlatts body, to the side of his neck. he kissed it a few times before eventually locking his lips around it, sinking his teeth in and sucking hard on his soft skin. after a while he pulled away, revealing a red and purple hickey, with visible teeth marks around the outer edge. the bite was very obvious and would be impossible to hide.

"if we're going out into town, i don't want people getting any ideas." wilbur whispered softly to schlatt, and then stood up, returning back to his usual self as if nothing happened.
schlatt stood there dazed, confused, embarrased, in love and most prominently- extremely turned on.

a/n SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG SO UH HAVE SOME GAY AT THE END I KNOW UR ALL H*RNY SO ITS A TREAT ON ME >:)

ALSO THANKS FOR 3K READS!!!!!