BO$$ BiRTHDAY (Part 2)

Me and Sasha had just gotten home from the movie theater. It was a last minute choice after we had ate dinner at Red Robin but we weren't quite ready to head home at the time. We were enjoying this time away from our daughter and work. Per usual I wanted to go all out for her birthday without doing too much, at least that what she begged me not to do but me being me I didn't listen. Regardless I could tell she still enjoyed herself.

"Thank you so much for making this girl feel special on her birthday. I don't know what I would do without you in my life", she started to cry, "You truly are an amazing man and I'm so blessed to have you."

I wiped her tears away, "Babe don't cry. You know I do all this because I love you"

"I can't help it. I'm crying because I've never had anybody show me this much love before", she kissed me, "I never thought that this type of love ever existed before you showed me"

I pulled her closer and held her in my arms, "Well trust me when I say that it exist and I will always be here for you. Don't worry about a thing"

Me & Sasha started french kissing in the kitchen. Then I picked her up, swiftly placing her on the counter before continuing kissing.

"I love you daddy", she struggled to get out as she broke away from the kiss.

I started sucking on her neck, "I love you too sweetie"

Wasting no time I took two fingers and guided them up her skirt and in between her legs. She let out a pleasurable sigh while biting her bottom lip as they entered inside her slowly.

I kept on sucking on her neck, "I've been wanting to devour you since I saw you earlier today"

"Oh fuck..I thought y-"

I cut her off by a kiss as I picked up the pace fingering her. She instantly squirted and she started shaking like crazy begging me to devour her. I shook my head in agreement and slid her panties down and off. She looked at me with those seducing eyes before shoving my head between her legs. I was caught off guard by this and the delicious scent of her pussy drove me insane. I immediately shoved my tongue inside her and she started going bonkers. In just a few minutes she had my beard covered in her juices. I was in heaven by this. She was begging me to fuck her but I wasn't quite done just yet. I picked her up off the counter and motioned her to get on her knees. I unzipped my pants and whipped my cock out. She grabbed it and started licking her lips. I guess the anticipation of seeing her must have gotten to me because 2 couple of minutes had went by and I had came down her throat. She made sure to swallow all of it and even showed me.

"You are something else Cedes" I smiled trying not to look at her.

"Why you smiling so hard?", she teased, "I'm just doing what you told me to do"

"I know, you just so damn good at it that I can barely handle it", I grinned, "But let's go upstairs so the real fun can begin"

"OK Daddy", she smiled while wiping her mouth, "Whatever you say"

We went upstairs and made our way into the bedroom. Sasha immediately hopped onto the bed, getting into the doggy style position hanging off the edge of the bed.

"Anxious are we?" I grinned as I spanked her ass a few times.

She reached back and grabbed my cock with one hand, guiding it to her pussy, teasing the head in the warmth and wetness of her entrance. I slid inside her as I could no longer hold back.

"Oh Smokey", she said in a calm memorizing voice, "Please fuck me now. Do it"

I forced myself deep inside her as she moaned out loudly. Her moans drove me insane and that only made me give her slow but long deep strokes. I was dam near fucking her into the mattress and she loved every bit of it.

"Mmhn!", I groaned out, as I picked up the pace, fucking her faster while pulling her hair, "You're so fucking good. God damnit! I- I lo- I love you so much"

"Fuck! Don't ever fucking leave me Smokey! Don't fucking leave me!" she cried out as she experienced a intense climax. The orgasm sent her body into quivers as her pussy squeezed my cock.

"I'll never leave you baby, I'll never fucking leave you" I yelled back as I felt myself reaching the point of no return.

"Cum with me baby" she demanded as our breathing both intensified.

"OH FUCK I'M GONNA-I'M GONNA-"

"CUM FOR ME BABY!"

Me and Sasha climaxed violently together as her pussy clinched around my cock once more causing me to go as deep as I could. Eventually are breathing leveled as I fell onto the bed, laying beside her. We shared a few kisses as the happiness radiated from Sasha's face but the minute I tried to get off the bed she grabbed my arm with such force.

"DADDY NO!", she burst out, "Please don't go boo...not just yet"

I shook my head, "Babe I was going to get something to drink that's all. My gosh I'm not leaving you"

"No it's just that I...well...Don't leave me right now, OK?" she looked at me with these cute puppy dog eyes that I couldn't help but stay by her side for the moment.

I went and grabbed our blanket off of the chair near the T.V. and laid in the bed with her until she fell asleep on my chest.