THE BLUEPRiNT, DA STANDARD, THE BO$$

Sasha had just got done with he match with Asuka and they were trending all over twitter. This match had solidified her as the best women's wrestler in WWE to date. I was also in tears of joy at how proud of her I was. When she had to relinquish both titles last year because she started to have contractions during a match on SMACKDOWN!, that caused the ref to stop the match immediately and I had to rush her to the hospital. Two days later she gave birth to a healthy baby girl that we named Kathrine Justice Varnado.

After Sasha gave birth she had made a promise to herself that she would come back more focused and stronger than ever and she did just that. Defeating Asuka @ Survivor Series definitely put the whole locker room on notice that the Legit Boss was indeed back for good!

 Defeating Asuka @ Survivor Series definitely put the whole locker room on notice that the Legit Boss was indeed back for good!

We left immediately after her match. When we got home she immediately plopped down on the couch with Kathrine laying on her. I went to run Sasha a bubble bath so that she could relax in solitude. She didn't mention it but I could tell she was sore and mentally needed the time. I walked back downstairs and noticed that both Sasha and Kathrine were sleep. Before I woke them up I snapped a quick picture.

"Cedes..." I whispered in her ear, "I ran you a bath so you can relax for a while until our food gets here. I'll let you know when it does"

"Oh baby, thank you. You didn't have to do that for me", she started to blush as she sat up, " I'm so glad I married a man like you!"

"Oh stop it before I blush, now you go ahead before the water gets cold. I'll come check on you in a lil bit" I smiled while grabbing the baby from her.

I went and put Kathrine in her bed. I waited a few and went to check on Sasha. I figured she was enjoying the scented candles while she was in the bath so I didn't wanna bother her so soon. When I walked back into the bathroom she was standing there wearing nothing but a blue tank top.

"Oh I came in at the right time I see" I grinned.

Sasha laughed, "Oh you just wanna see me naked like always, but thank you for making me that nice bath. It's just what I needed"

"You say it like it's a bad thing to wanna see you naked. You are my wife after all!" I expressed in excitement while getting closer to her, "I figured you would want a nice warm bath after that match you had"

We had a small make out session before I heard the doorbell ring.

"Damnit!", I laughed, "and I was just getting to the best part"

She smiled, "Boy go get our food so we can eat and watch Ghost Adventures. I'm hungry and really tired but I can't go to sleep without eating something first"

"Ok sweetie" I left the bathroom and scurried downstairs to answer the door.

I grabbed the food from the delivery guy and went to the kitchen to grab 2 shot glasses. I looked in the refrigerator, grabbed the lil bit of Don Julio that was left, and went back upstairs. We ate our dinner, took a few shots, and cuddled until we fell asleep.

I awoke before Sasha. I sat up and starred at the ceiling for 10 minutes planning if I should go for it or not. It's still in the early hours of the morning and I'm horny as ever looking over at her. I'd hate to wake her but I can't help myself. She's so innocent looking when she's sleeping. I knew for a fact in this stage that she would easily submit to me no matter what. I blushed as I peeled the covers off of her and saw she was only sleeping in her thong.

"Damnit" I whispered in frustration as my throbbing cock damn near bust out the front part of my boxers. I was practically aching to be inside of her right now. Just the sight of how sexy and defenseless she looked while sleeping was getting me all worked up. It drove me completely insane just sitting there so I decided to step out on the balcony for a few to calm myself down. I looked around at the backyard scenery. It was such a beautiful sunrise happening before my eyes and it was an amazing sight to see.

"I guess I need to go wake her up and ask her what she wants for breakfast", I thought to myself as I walked back into the bedroom.

"Babe!" I bent down beside the bed and whispered. She grunted in response, not ready to face the morning yet. "What would you like for breakfast?"

She rolled over with the comforter partially covering her. Her ass cheeks were on full display.

"Something big" she manged to get out, muffled by the pillow her face was buried in. I had wandered if that was an open invite but as hungry as I was I decided to just go make breakfast instead. On my way to the kitchen I checked to see if our daughter Katherine was up. To my surprise she was still sound asleep.

"Usually she's a early bird like her old man" I chuckled making my way into the kitchen. I hooked my phone up to the radio in the kitchen and started my 'coffee & jazz' playlist to get my morning started.

"I shall make pancakes, eggs, and toast. Something simple but tasteful. She had a big match last night so she deserves it" I thought to myself as I got started on breakfast. I turned on the coffee pot and made me a cup before I got started on everything.

~15 minutes later~

I made my way upstairs with a cup of coffee and a juice cup. As I expected, Kathrine had crawled in our bed and was literally cuddled up right next to a knocked out Sasha. I couldn't do anything but smile and snap a quick picture before waking her.

"Mercedes wake up.." I whispered in her ear, "I made fresh coffee"

"..wa..you said..coffee.?" she rose up sleepily with her but in the air.

"Babe get up...there's a baby in the bed with you." I explained.

"OH!," she felt a arm wiggling, "Kathy!"

"She's just the cutest thing ever" I exclaimed.

"Well duh, you cute!" she smiled.

"No I'm not." I shrugged.

"Yes the fuck you are. Don't do that shit." she argued back.

"OK OK!", I nodded and then kissed her and Kathrine both of the forehead and handed them their stuff.

"So I'm making pancakes, eggs, sausage...anything else you want?" I asked heading out the room.

"No...I think I'm OK. Just ready for the day!" she shouted in excitement.

"OK. Well y'all can come down in a few minutes" I grinned.

"OK" she answered in a bratty way.

Once breakfast was done we all sat down and ate together, preparing to face the day ahead.