READY to RUMBLE

Tonight was the Royal Rumble Pay Per View. Me & my daughter were on our way to the BattleDome arena with Miles & his twins daughters Myla & Gia. This years rumble was so tight lipped and exclusive that nobody knew who the entrants would be. Up until today we only knew about a couple of the title matches that were happening but now they announced today via twitter that both the men's & women's rumbles would include superstars from RAW, NXT, SmackDown, & 205Live.

We all entered the building through the back entrance and you could clearly see that it was a sold out show.

"Daddy where's mommy at?" Myla & Gia asked in unison.

"She's gonna be working tonight so she might be getting her hair and make-up done right now with Auntie Sasha" I replied, "But we should be see them both before the show"

"OK but now we really want to know why aren't you gonna be in the Royal Rumble this year?" Gia asked with her arms folded looking directly at Miles.

"Yeah why are they holding you back dad?" Myla chimed in.

Miles & I laughed before he gave them a answer, "Well to be honest girls I'm not cleared to compete yet. As messed up as that sounds I still have not been cleared and I couldn't even tell you why"

"Because Vince is douche bag!" I added, "He's a washed up old man who doesn't know how to book shows these days. He wouldn't know how to book a piece of shit!"

"Tell us how you really feel bro!" Miles chuckled.

"But all jokes aside I won't tell Liv about it but you better figure out what you're gonna tell her before the night is over", I urged, "She's bound to find out soon"

"Who's bound to find out soon?" Sasha asked walking towards us with Liv.

Me & Miles stood there damn near frozen in fear for a few seconds.

"Find out what exactly Miles?" Liv asked sternly.

"I...uh..", Miles struggled to form his lips to say the words.

"That he has a huge suprise planned for you but you will have to wait until Friday to see what it is!" I blurted out.

Liv squealed,  "I can't wait to see what it is!"

"Neither can I" Miles replied while starring at me in confusion as they all walked off together.

*Later That Day...*

"What was all that about earlier in the hallway?" Sasha asked

"You talking about with Miles?", I sighed heavily, "Oh he is just tryna figure out how to break the bad news to Liv that he won't be competing in this years Royal Rumble"

"Let me guess, he still wasn't cleared to compete even though they been hyping his return for months?" she shook her head in disappointment.

"Yeah" i replied in distraught.