BO$$ BiRTHDAY (Part 1)

Today was Sasha's birthday and she was just wrapping up a special birthday photo shoot. I thought it would be pretty cool to surprise her. I was suppose to have a meeting with Vince discussing when I would be returning but I requested to have this day to celebrate with Sasha instead. To my surprise he was quite excited that I wanted to rescheduled as he understands how important family is. As I was arriving to the set where she was I was partially nervous and excited; nervous because I never did anything to this extent before and excited because I hadn't told her I wasn't going to the meeting so this was gonna be quite.

"Happy Birthday Gorgeous Lady" I yelled out as I made my way over to the set with a big gift bag, flowers, and balloons.

"SMOKEY OH MY GOD!", she screamed in excitement as she ran and jumped into my arms almost causing me to drop everything, "What are you doing here?"

"And here I thought you would be happy to see me" I teased.

"No baby I am", she smiled, "I just thought you were supposed to have a meeting with Vince and them to discuss your return is all."

"I called him up and asked if I could spend this day with you. I was actually surprised that he let me reschedule", I laughed, "I mean we know what kind of boss he is."

"Yeah yeah, but he can be kind when he wants to be" she grabbed my arm.

I smirked, "Sure if you say so"

We stood there holding hands and gazing into each others eyes for a few minutes. I still remember the first time we met. She was just as shy as I was but we instantly became friends From that day on I knew she would be the one I'd be with. I will say I honestly didn't expect kids and marriage right at this moment but I wouldn't want it any other way. Lost in the moment I almost forgot the other reason I was surprising her.

"I'd like to treat you to lunch if you're almost done here"

"I was actually wrapping up the shoot when you heard your voice", she grinned.

I laughed nervously "I know what that look means but trust and believe we will have all the time in the world for that later on. Right now I'm hungry...getting hangry"

She traced a finger from my lips to the bulge in my pants, "Are you sure that I couldn't just satisfy your hunger right here right now?"

"Justine stop!", I begged, "We can't do that here. What if somebody sees us?"

"Let them watch", she pulled me in for a kiss, "We all grown here"

We started making out and then I felt somebody tugging at my shirt. I broke away from the kiss and looked down to see our daughter Kathrine all smiles.

"Hey there Buttercup!" I picked her up and hugged he.

She hugged me back, "Hi Daddy"

"Did ya miss me?" I asked.

"A whoole bunches" she giggled as I let her down.

"You wasn't gonna tell me that our daughter was around?" I sternly looked at her.

"Well babe she wasn't around us at the moment", she laughed, "I thought you wouldn't mind a quickie before she showed up."

"And what would we have done if she saw us like that?" I asked.

Sasha blushed hard as hell, "Yeah I didn't think of that possibility. Sorry babe"

I smiled, "It's fine. I'll let you slide just this once since it is your birthday and all"

Our fingers interlocked as we held hands while gazing deeply into each others eyes:

"Oh Smokey"

"Oh Mercedes"

"Oh Smokey"

"Oh Mercedes"

"Oh Smokey"

"Oh Mercedes"

"Oh Brother, Get A Room You Two." Bayley expressed in disgust while approaching us.

"Hey bestie" Sasha hugged her.

"Hey Birthday Girl" Bayley hugged Sasha back, "I see you're enjoying your day so far"

"Yes! Hubby brought me gifts and not to mentioned he surprised me altogether by showing up unexpected" Sasha grinned.

Bayley had a confused look on her face, "Yeah, aren't you suppose to be meeting with boss man about your return?"

"Yeah I was going to but I asked to have this day to spend with your bestie" I smiled.

"And he let you?" She asked with this shocked look.

I shrugged, "Trust me I was as surprised as you are right now..but despite what people think of Vince he has a kind heart under that tough ass exterior of his. I must admit I was pretty nervous asking him but he immediately said I could so I didn't question him"

"Well if boss man says it's fine then I guess go with the flow," she turned to Sasha, "So when do I need to pick up my niece?"

"That's up to hubby", she looked at me, "I don't know what all he has planned for my birthday"

I scratched my head, "Not much really. I was gonna say we can all go out to lunch together. Now as far as dinner goes we will drop Kathrine off to you and we will call you when we are on our way to pick her up"

"Naw. I don't wanna rush y'all. How about she just spend the night with me and you come pick her up tomorrow." She grinned at Sasha.

"Pam wait a minute I don't wanna seem like a bother to y-"

"Nonsense", she cut me off, "Take as much time as you need to celebrate but don't go making babies!"

"PAM!"

Bayley burst out in laughter, "I'm teasing. Chill guys. I mean that's totally up to you however"

"Pam.."

"OK OK I will stop", she looked at me, "So when are we going to eat?"

"I wanted to go now...if everyone is ready that is" I suggested.

"OK" Sasha & Bayley say in unison.

"Alright then, let's get going then!"