4- End

Seokjin was never miserable in college or someone who ate lunch alone but without Yoongi or Namjoon in his modelling class, the Young Master did found himself lost and sometimes overwhelmed. He didn't feel sorry for himself but both of his friends knew how he craved to be able to make new friends.

"Did you tell him?" he asked Yoongi one day, urgent and suspicious. His friend looked back with confused eyes which made Seokjin elaborate, "That I want to have more friends?"

"You know I don't pity you like that."

Yoongi's answer was so clear and on point that Seokjin did not want to ask Namjoon the same thing. He sighed and sat back on the chair, face troubled enough to have his friend speak up, "Why do you think so?"

"His friends are being... friendly", Seokjin knew it was stupid and probably spoke of his insecurities but seeing Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok be so welcoming towards him made him doubt his boyfriend, "a lot, as if they have been waiting all their life to have a friend like me."

"In a way they have", Taehyung smiled when Seokjin jumped back at his voice, ears quickly reddening in embarrassment. Yoongi smirked at the man leaning against his doorframe and got up with his laptop.

"Don't fuck on my bed", was the last thing he said before brushing past Taehyung. The biker in question chuckled and closed the door behind him, stalking over to his cute boyfriend who was staring out the window.

"Baby", it was less of an endearing term and more of a whisper of comfort and adoration that Taehyung loved to say on Seokjin's skin. This time was no different as he sat behind his boyfriend and hugged his tiny wait, nosing the bread cheek, "Something wrong?"

"No", Seokjin's quick answer convinced not even himself and he whined at his awful lie. But Taehyung did not chuckle, did not tease him for his slip up, instead kissed the apple of his cheek and dragged his lips down to Seokjin's jaw, "Tae..."

"My friends worried you", Taehyung wasn't the kind who would say sorry for the boisterous behaviour of his friends who were his family but this time his voice held concern and apology, arms tightening in a protective hold.

"I worried myself", Seokjin's chuckle was soft but sad, like a bitter truth he was too ashamed to admit, "and maybe I worried you as well."

"My worry for you is not your fault", Taehyung turned his boyfriend in his lap until Seokjin sat on his legs facing him, "what is my love overthinking about?"

It was both cute and hot to hear the loving words in the arms of his boyfriend whose tshirt was thin enough that Seokjin could feel the heat under his fingertips. He gulped, now blushing pink for reasons more than embarrassment. But he still pushed through and spilled his worries, eyes fixed where the grey cotton was strained across Taehyung's broad chest.

He's been working out...

"Concentrate, Jinnie", Seokjin looked up to find Taehyung's lips twisted in a smirk and eyes holding tease. He cleared his throat and looked down at his boyfriend's throat, trying to calm his breathing, "and no, I didn't ask them to become friends with you because I felt sympathy for you. They are welcoming to you because they like you, because not only you make me the happiest I have ever been but are also such a sweet person."

"There are many sweet people..."

Taehyung sighed, in a way that was meant to rely how much he both loved and hated Seokjin's humbleness, "Not for us, Jinnie. People think of us as bastards before even caring to understand why we do what we do."

Being born in a district where gun meant life gave an individual little chance to grow up free of dirt and darkness. But Taehyung had still managed to not have blood on him, thanks to the little family he made. They weren't good but they weren't worse than most people that Seokjin knew hid shark teeth behind their smiles.