1

Seokjin was walking from the mass of sweaty bodies to the back of the club, looking for quiet place. It had been a mistake to accept the invitation of his Uni friends and the man was now paying the price with a headache. He had just rounded the corner when he heard it.

"Let..." Seokjin looked down the dimly hallway, fixing his glasses to try and see where the sob came from, "go... please... let me... go."

"Just stay still, baby", the silhouette of a man, much larger in frame than Seokjin, could be seen holding the small woman in his arms, "Once this is in your body, you won't be complaining even a little bit."

His feet moved on its own, running up to the man and punching him square in the face. The woman slumped against the wall, either drunk or drugged.

Judging by the way the bigger man was talking, she has to be drugged.

"Get lost!" he shouted even though his fist hurt. Seokjin had never thrown a punch, never ever been in a fight but this situation forced him to raise his hands. And apparently, he was not as strong as he had expected because the man got back up with no trouble, glaring at Seokjin.

"Fine, I will fuck you up first, you little bitch."

He could not even shout for help before the man pushed him against a wall and stabbed something like a syringe in his neck. It was unceremoniously pulled out, making Seokjin cry out in pain.

"How does it feel, boy? You ready to take place of this bitch?"

The corners of his vision were starting to get blurry and Seokjin knew that in no time he would be as lost as the woman beside his feet. In a moment of clarity, he kicked the man as hard as he could in the crotch and ran for the closest door.

"H-help", he stumbled inside the washroom, limbs heavy and feet slipping on the tiles. Seokjin heard curses coming from behind him and ran to the stalls, "Help!"

The door to the washroom slammed open just as one of the stalls unlocked. Seokjin whimpered and cowered behind the stranger, looking at the big man from over the shoulders.

"Please", he whimpered, holding tightly onto the stranger as he slowly lost strength in his legs, "Drugged... help..."

The two words were enough explanation and soon the ma was shouting several names, calling for his friends it seemed. Seokjin tried to keep his eyes open but it was getting difficult every passing second. Soon, he found himself falling down but not on the dirty ground but in a pair of strong arms.

"It's okay", Seokjin was picked up, eyes hooded as he looked at the handsome stranger, "you are safe."

That was last thing he heard before he let himself be pulled in slumber, heart still anxious and fearful but the warm body and the comforting promise gave him enough security to slip into consciousness.

~

Seokjin woke up with a splitting headache, a disgusting pain in his bones and the taste of rotten fish in his mouth. And that wasn't even the worst of it.

There was weight holding him down when he tried to move, a human arm draped over his dainty waist. He tried to shift only to feel a warm body pressed behind him, both of them naked under the sheet.

What the... Seokjin closed his eyes, willing his heart to calm down. One, two, three; he breathed in and out before turning around in the stranger's arm.

The stranger was... handsome. And familiar. Seokjin could tell it was the same man he had stumbled upon when he was drugged.

"Mhm", the man shifted on the bed and pulled Seokjin closer. Up close, he could see the red and purple bites marking the expanse of this stranger's skin, going from his throat down to his chest. Seokjin gasped, blood rushing to his plum cheeks as memories flashed in his mind.