~3

Zaria P.O.V
"We're back!" Ms Emily shouted,
"Go sit in the couch honey, everyone will come here to meet you in a second." She spoke softly.
I sat down on the plush couch, much more comfortable than that plane seat.
I looked around their home. It was gorgeous, it reminded me much of my old home, back in Jamaica. I smiled fondly. as I waited to be introduced to the rest of the family. Ms Emily walked in with two boys and one girl, the first boy eyeing me slowly, he looked around my age, 15. The second boy, slightly older maybe, was glaring at me with disgust, as well as the girl.

I felt like I didn't belong, playing with my long dreads I took in their physical looks.
The first boy - who I had later known by Josh - had brown hair, green with a mix of blue eyes, he was tall compared to my 5'4 stature, he was around 6'0. He was staring deeply into my piercing hazel brown eyes. I broke the gaze and studied the other boy, his name was Dylan. He didn't seem to like me much either, he looked a lot like Josh, but Dylan had a dirty blonde hair, he smirked at my confusion as to why he was giving me a dirty look, he had perfect pearly whites, that million dollar smile. Ah you could see he has an athletic figure, I think me and him and going to get along just fine. Finally, I look to the girl whose deep green eyes were piercing my brown ones, she was gorgeous. Long, curly like hair. Her hair was a deep brown with black roots. She didn't really have a figure but I'm sure all the boys chased after her.

"Dinner will be ready at 6pm. I expect all of you to be down here. Dylan can you take her bags to her room. Josh, show her around. And Sam, go do your homework for once." Ms Emily ordered and notified.
"Go with Dylan, he'll show you around I need to go." He said plainly while grabbing his leather jacket and heading through the door.
"Don't worry about him, he's probably gone to see his girlfriend Ashley." Dylan said with a smile
"Mi nah worry, it nah di firs tyme some one abandoned mi." I spoke lowly and quietly.
"Jamaican? I'm going to have some fun with you." He winked while flashing me his million dollar smile.
I stopped in my steps and felt the blood rushing to my cheeks,
Shit! I thought to myself.
"hah, you're blushing."
I went even more red. "Don't worry baby." He spoke seductively
He almost turned me on. Almost.