~5

Josh P.O.V
Time to go see Ashley I thought to myself. Thinking about Ashley's gorgeous figure, her lovely voice, I knew we were meant to be, soon I found myself thinking about...Nigger. Of course I wouldn't call her that to her face, but was just thinking about her ugly brown skin and those long, very thick matted strands of hair she called 'dreads' stood on her head.

She reminds me much of the woman that ruined my family, it's only Teddy (Dylan), who has actually gotten over it, In fact, he loves them. I look up at the clouds realising it about to rain, I text Ashley to tell her I'm going to see her tomorrow, and I make my way home.

Zaria P.O.V
"Well, hello Zaria..." I heard a voice from behind me.
"Wagwann?" I reply
"Pardon?" She asked confusing
I put on my best accent
"Hello, what is going on, can I help you with anything?" I said with a fake smile.
"Mom told me to help you unpack, so here I am..." She said picking at her nails.
"Mi fine, gwan nuh gyal" I said waving my hand
"It's not like I wanted to help a nigger anyways," she mumbled walking away.
"Likkle pussy gyal, why yuh legs open lyk a dyam parachute?" I said pinching my nose
She turned around and looked me up and down.
"I would say the same for you but you haven't got any dick." She fake smiled and walked off

Josh P.O.V
I came back to here the shouting of my sister and nigger.
"Likkle pussy gyal, why yuh legs open lyk a dyam parachute." I sniggered at her comment.
"I would say the same for you but you haven't got any dick." I heard Sam say
I burst out laughing as I see Sam Poke her head out.
"What are you laughing at?" She asked angrily.
"You!" I cackled

***********
a/n
Boring chapter i know just gimme a while to think of something