~6

Josh P.O.V
Sunday
Underage sex? I know what your thinking. 'Don't Ruin your life', 'watch when you get some next disease,'. Well...I don't give shit, I do it to release any tension or stress.

"Fuck Josh!.." Ashley exclaimed
"Shut up." I growled in her ear, smacking her ass.
"Josh-sh I-I'm g-gunna--" her walls tighten around my rock solid member as she released her liquids onto me, I soon after nutted into her, releasing my seeds, I fall back onto the bed. She rolls over and begins nuzzling my neck while drawing circles into my abs.

"That was great." Ashley fantasied
"Well we could do it again some time..." I replied
"Sure thing." She gets up and kisses me goodbye. I get into the shower and began washing myself, for some reason I felt dirty.

Zaria P.O.V
And do it like the lady showed me, 1...2...3- TWIST! I was interlocking my hair when I ran out of gel, I quickly pinned down some dreads that hadn't been interlocked and ran out my room, at the exact moment, Josh came out of the shower
His dark chocolate hair fell perfectly onto his face, those blue eyes you could see stars in, and don't get me started on that chiseled chin of his.

My eyes instantly dropped to his v-line, studying the density of it--
"Hey, Nigg--Zaria, my eyes are up here." He said with annoyance in his voice.
"Oh, uhm, mi juss wander if yuh cyan tek mi down to di beauty supply store?" I spoke in a rushed sentence.
"Repeat that but slower." He crossed his arms.
"Can- yuh tek mi down to di store?" This time I spoke with annoyance and impatience.
Is dis fool retarded, did his momma drop 'Im on his 'ead when he was a likkle Pickney, cha! I thought to myself
(Is this fool retarded? Did his mother drop him on his head when her was a baby? God!)
"Uh sure lemme get dressed.." He wandered off to his room.

5 minutes later this fool comes out with black khakis, black and white Jordan's and no shirt, Does he know how to dress himself? He grabs a towel off the rail and begins to towel dry his hair.
I sit there, with my legs half-crossed, because my thighs are too big, waiting for him to hurry.
He tugs a white shirt over his head, gets his keys and his black leather jacket and we finally head out the door.