Chapter 4

Dalton, Niall and Dalton's mother headed back to Dalton's house. As much as he tried, Dalton couldnt get the feeling he had when he and Niall touched. He didnt know what was going on with him. He couldnt possibly have a "thing" for him. He liked girls. Didnt he?

"Hey Dalton" Niall said. Dalton looked up at Niall curios. "The other guys from my band want to skype tonight. That ok?"

"Yeah! I'd love to meet them" Dalton had always been a big fan of the band and he was excited to get to meet all 5 of them

Dalton and Niall ran up to Daltons bedroom and pulled out Daltons computer. Niall logged into his skype and set up the call with the other boys.

"NIALL!" Zayn yelled. Niall laughed and waved.

"Who's the kid next to you?" Harry asked

"Lads, this is Dalton. I met him today at the beach"

"Hey guys!" Dalton smiled and waved. The others did the same.

"Alright Alright, lets cut to the chase. Niall truth or dare?" Louis asked

"Dare!" Niall yelled

"I dare you to take your trousers off and sit around in your boxers!" Louis said

We all laughed. Niall hesitantly stood up and pulled his pants off and sat back down in his boxers. Dalton blushed. The sight of Niall in his boxers was exciting to him. The boys took turns asking each other. Finally there came a dare that would really make him wonder about he and Nialls friendship,

"Dalton, i dare you to kiss Niall!" Liam yelled in excitement

Dalton looked at Niall and Niall back at him. Their eyes were locked again. Stuck in this trance. 

"KISS KISS KISS!" Louis screamed

Suddenly Dalton started leaning in closer. He had no control over his body. He wanted this to happen. He couldnt stop it. He closed his eyes and their lips got closer together. He could feel Nialls breath. Dalton gently pressed his lips against Nialls. He felt the tingles stronger than ever. Their lips fit together perfectly. They were synchronized in motion. Nialls hand on Daltons cheek. Daltons hand on Nialls leg. It was perfect. Dalton couldnt ask for anything more spectacular. This encounter excited him far too much for comfort, but he didnt mind. As long as he could keep his lips on Nialls. But just like the hug they were interupted.

"Alright thats enough" Liam said as if disgusted with what he saw. They both pulled away a little embarrassed.  After the kiss the game continued. But Dalton couldnt concentrate. He was too busy thinking about Niall. Hes never felt the way he did about a guy before. Maybe he does like Niall. But how should he tell him? Should he just blow it off or wait until he senses Niall feels the same? His head was filled with so many thoughts. He didnt know how to comprehend them.