Chapter 6

The sun shone bright through Dalton's large window. Dalton opened his eyes slowly giving them a sfot rub. Dalton opened up his eyes taking in his surrondings. He noticed his head was resting on Nialls chest. Nialls clothes chest. Did he get dressed last night after their encounter? Dalton recalled the events from last night. Masturbating. Sex. Sleep. There was no redressing in that mix. Did he dream they had sex?

Dalton slowly got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom. He looked in the mirror. He looked at felt rested. Not as if hed just been fucked in the middle of the night. Dalton turned the shower on and slowly removed his clothes. He climbed in and stood under the warm water. He sighed and closed his eyes. The memory of last night was so vivid yet so blurry. He didnt think hed be dreaming about he and Niall having sex. Hed never dreamed about him having sex with anymore. 

Dalton had just finished rinsing his hair when he heard Niall calling his name. He quickly got out of the shower and wrapped his towel around his waist. He almost ran straight into Niall when we was exiting the shower. The collision caused the towel to fall down to his ankles. Dalton quickly pulled the towel back up around his waist but he knew Niall had seen him. 

"sorry" Niall muttered. He stepped out of the way so Dalton could get by. Dalton swiftly walked past him.

"Feel free to shower" Dalton said turning around to look at him. Niall nodded and headed into the bathroom. The air between the two was certainly awkward now. I mean thats what happens when you see someones penis isnt it? 

Dalton quickly dried off and got dressed. He walked downstairs not bothering to blow dry his hair. He wasnt going anywhere. Just as Dalton was entering the kitchen his mother was walking out with a large suit case. 

"Shit." he muttered to himself. He had totally forgotten. His mom was going out of town for 2 weeks.

"hey Dalton" His mother smiled at him.  "Im leaving for Paris. You and Niall behave ok?" Dalton knew they would. He was almost sure Niall had no feelings for him. 

Dalton nodded. "Have fun mom. Don't worry about me here. ill be fine" Dalton's mother always seemed to worry about him. She couldnt have a good time unless she was sure he was safe and secure. It's been that way for a long time. Dalton never had a safe childhood. He never (until four years ago) had a stable home. He was always at risk of being kidnapped or being exposed to something unsafe to children. She nodded at Dalton as she kissed his cheek.

"Bye honey" SHe waved to him as she walked outside to her taxi. Dalton pulled toaster waffles out of the freezer and put them in the toaster for he and Niall.

"Morning mate" Niall said as he walked down into the kitchen.

Dalton turned around and smiled at him. "Morning. Hope you like waffles because thats about all i can make"

"it's food isnt it?" Niall and Dalton laughed together. When the toaster dinged Dalton put the waffles on two plates. He gave Niall is plate and poured him a glass of orange juice. 

"so what do you want to do today?" Dalton asked sitting down next to Niall at the breakfast bar. 

"I was hoping you could show me around the city"

"Oh yeah. sure. no problem" Dalton was a bit disappointed with the answer. He was hoping his dream fanasies would come true. After breakfast both Niall and Dalton went upstairs to finish getting ready for the day. "So i was thinking wed go downtown first. theres a lot of great resturants and shops there" Dalton said leaning in the bathroom doorway as Niall brushed his teeth. 

Niall turned around and smiled at him "Awesome" 

Dalton and Niall headed out the door around noon. They walked downtown since it was so close and traffic was a hassle. There was a variety of shops they went into. Shoes, clothes, nicnaks, even a smoke shop. Niall had saw a cool bong in the display window and wanted to get a better look but, was quickly driven out do to the strong scent of weed. Just as they were exiting the smoke shop, Dalton saw someon familiar. Long brown hair swaying from side to side as she walked. There was a large group of people walking with her. He then heard that laugh that he once knew so well. The memories flooded back and he knew exactly who was approaching them. Megan.