Chapter 5

It was 3 am when the call ended with the other boys. Dalton still couldnt concentrate. All he could think about is Niall. He stared down at his hands laced together in this lap. He couldnt feel the outside world. It was him and his thoughts now.

"Dalton?" Niall gave him a little shove. 

Dalton jumped as if surprised. He looked right into Niall's big blue eyes. He was getting that feeling again. Now it was with eye contact? He was really falling hard. "Yeah?"

"Falling asleep already?" Niall Laughed.

Dalton choked out a laugh, "Yeah. I'm really tired" He lied. Truth is he wasnt tired at all. He just wanted to go lay down so he could be in bed, next to Niall. As big as their house was, Dalton and his mother did not have a guest bed fitted with the proper requirements for sleeping. It was an empty room. They never saw the need to buy a bedroom set because no one came to visit. This ment Niall had to sleep next to Dalton. In his bed. 

"Lets hit the hay then" Niall stood up and walked over to where he had placed his bag. He pulled out a pair of sweat pants. He took of his shirt and shorts and slipped his sweatpants on. He didnt wear a shirt to sleep. Dalton was even more excited at the thought of sleeping next to Niall shirtless. His body was stunning. Dalton couldnt stop staring. "You going to get changed?" Niall asked breaking his trance. Dalton nodded and got up off the ground. He walked over to his dresser and got his pajama pants and a t-shirt out. He changed out of his clothes and into his pajamas. He slipped into bed leaving space for Niall on the other side. Niall climbed into bed and smiled at him. "Night mate" He shut his eyes. Dalton shut off the lamp and stared up at the ceiling. 

He didnt know how to comprehend his feelings. Maybe he was falling for Niall. There was a lot to like. His deep blue eyes. His brightg smile. His intoxicating smell. His humor. he was perfect. Dalton couldnt get enough. But he didnt want to ruin things with him. He had just met Niall and he had no way of knowing if he felt the same. He didnt want to put their friendship in jeporady because of his stupid feelings. He wanted Niall to stick around. Not leave and never contact him again because Dalton decided to tell him what he'd been feeling. Dalton hated loosing people. After Megan hurt him he put even less effort into making friends than he had before. He didnt want to have friends anymore. He didnt want to have people that he was scared to loose. He liked it just he and his mom. He could count on her to stick around. There couldve been so many times where she just left him on the street. But she didnt. He was forever gratful for her. No matter how bad it got she always had a smile on her face. Even if they were living in a box in downtown Chicago. But now there was Niall. He was sure he cared about him. Just no sure in which way. He cared about him far too much to loose him. 

After hours of staying awake and thinking about his feelings, Dalton decided he was going to try and hide it untl Niall showed Dalton he felt the same. That was the best way right? Rather than telling Niall and ruining everything. He couldnt loose him. Dalton closed his eyes in hopes of getting some sleep. Dalton turned on his side just as Niall was moving his arm. Niall's hand brushed up against Dalton's junk lightly. Dalton couldnt help but feel excitement. It was a feelin hed never felt before with a guy. He didnt want it to stop. Dalton didnt move and neither did Niall. Niall was sleeping with his hand on Dalton. With every passing second Dalton was getting harder and harder. He loved this. More than he ever had when Megan touched him like this. He loved this. He wanted Niall to really touch him. He wanted him to wake up and be aware of his actions but not stop them. To take them further. To bring his lips back to Daltons and let his hands explore his body even more. To let Dalton explore him. Dalton wanted this to happen. He wanted Niall. But he had no idea on how to make it happen. 

Dalton slowly lifted his hand and did the same to Niall as he was to him. He felt Niall grow with his touch. He quickly jerked his hand away, frightened by the feeling. He places Nialls hand back on his chest. Dalton pulled his shirt off. He was starting to sweat being in bed with another person. He puled his body out from under the blankets. He looked down at himself, looking at the large buldge in his pants. He couldnt go to sleep like this. He slowly pulled his boxers off, releasing his rock hard 7 inch cock. He gently took his cock in his hand and began to jerk the forskin back and forth. he started slow and then began to go faster. Getting rougher with ever tug. He bit his lip hard trying to keep his moans inside so he wouldnt wake Niall. But he just couldnt help it. He let out a long moan. He tugged on his cock like never before. The tingles were filling his body. He was so close. He was so close to his breaking point when he felt a hand stop his. He looked over at Niall. Niall's hand was ontop of his, on his cock. He was in shock.

'Shh" Niall said as he removed his own clothing. Niall's cock was huge. He couldnt believe this was acctually happening. Niall kneeled down next to him and took Dalton's hand off his cock. Niall slowly ran his tongue up and down the shaft of Daltons dick. He swirled his tongue around the head before plunging it into mouth. Niall bobbed his head up and down as he took Dalton's balls into his hand. Dalton threw his head back and let out a loud moan. His dick felt so good in Nialls mouth. Niall sat up and climbed off the bed. He turned Dalton so his ass was hanging off the bed. He pushed Daltons legs up as far as he possibly could before pluging his massive cock in Dalton's asshole. Dalton screamed with pleasure. He wanted this so bad. He took his cock in his hand and began to jerk it again. It wasnt long before Niall exploded inside of him. The feeling of Nialls cum inside Dalton was amazing. The feeling set Dalton off. He exploded all over himself. Niall pulled him self out of Dalton and got on the bed next to him. He ran his tongue through the cum splattered all over Dalton's chest. Making slight patterns before licking it off completely. When the cum had disappeared Niall brought is lips to Dalton's and the kissed pasiontally for several minutes. 

"Lets sleep" Dalton said smiling up at Niall. Niall nodded and laid on his back. Dalton addjusted just his head was placed gently on Nialls chest. Dalton closed his eyes and it wasnt long before he feel asleep in Nialls embrace.