Warning! Description!

Taking the Consequences 

by Hannah Weatherford (illegallydirksen)

Copyright © Hannah Weatherford 2021

******

"Will you still love me when my heart beat stops? Will you still be mine? Will you search for me....will death be our last kiss? Promise me you will find me after life or live by taking the consequences." 

******

Luke Patterson had it all. He had the charm, the good luck, and the good looks to go with it. He had the whole school adored by him and he knew it. He had a new life after moving where he gained popularity but that all stops suddenly. 

When he bumps into the most unpredictable love of his life he can't help but wonder if it will last or if when he dies it goes away. 

The chase is worse than the fall but for Luke the fall might be actually deadly. 

*******

This book contains adult themes, violence, and drug use. It's intended for mature audiences only and I in NO way support or condone any of the behavior written in this book! Read at your own risk!

********

THIS BOOK FEATURES LUKE NOT BEING DEAD BUT THERE ARE GHOSTS..OKAY I KNOW THATS CONFUSING BUT THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF AN ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE

I am currently making a Spotify playlist of this which is so spooky I love this. My other (Charlie) fanfic is backstage but I love Luke as a character. He has different quirks....that and I had this dream which I couldn't stop wrapping my head around this idea. 

So please enjoy and in the next few days I promise to post the playlist!!

H